AppleDash 3,014 members · 1,068 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
bookplayer
Group Admin

This is a meme that was floating around LiveJournal, so I modified it a little and now I'm asking you! Tell everyone what you think below.

If Applejack and Rainbow Dash are a couple:

who is the big spoon/little spoon?
what is their favorite non-sexual activity?
who uses all the hot water in the morning?
when they go out, who decides where?
what is the most trivial thing they fight over?
who does most of the cleaning?
which of their friends do they go to for romantic advice?
who decides what music to put on?
who keeps track of anniversaries?
who is more annoying when she's sick?
what do they do for Hearts and Hooves Day?

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

RD is big spoon
competing in regular activities
Applejack because her muscles need much relief after a day of applebucking
They take turns on where to go to
Who won the most contests
Applejack because Rainbow is lazy
Applejack/Rarity & Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy
Rainbow because she's the most persistent about trivial things
Applejack because Rainbow doesn't think anniversaries are a big deal
Applejack, just TRY and keep her in bed when there's work to be done
Have a nice dinner and wrestle competition

Rainbow Dash is the little spoon, as seen in the Sonic Rainboom episode she really is far more submissive than Applejack.
Competing! I don't even think there is a question about this.
Applejack will usually get all the hot water in the morning as she will no doubt wake up first because Rainbow Dash likes sleeping in. However, if Rainbow Dash managed to wake up first she would either A. Use all the hot water or B. Bring Applejack with her :pinkiegasp:
The pony equivalent of rock, paper, scissors.
Who really won a competition...
Applejack because... Well, Rainbow Dash takes naps on branches in the middle of the day.
Applejack would go to Rarity. (I think she'd go to Twilight if she knew anything about it though) Rainbow Dash would go to Fluttershy just because she would be who she SHOULD be most comfortable talking to.
Rainbow Dash would decide about the music or at the very least she would continuously switch it while Applejack wasn't looking.
I would say they both keep track of them. Rainbow Dash is far too loyal to discard something such as an anniversary. Applejack is a pony pleaser and tries to do everything.
Applejack hoofs down. You'd probably have to drug her just to stay in bed to stop her from working.
:heart::heart::heart: Need I say more?

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

...sure, why not?

Who is the big spoon/little spoon?
You mean they'd have to pick one? I don't see that happening. I think they'd be hugging while facing each other.

What is their favorite non-sexual activity?
Spending time hanging out and talking to each other. I think that the whole thing with them competing all the time wouldn't be correct. Sure, they'd enjoy doing it, but as with any friendship, getting to know one another is probably more relationship-defining. That said, they can certainly be competing and talking to each other.

Who uses all the hot water in the morning?
Applejack. Rainbow would probably get bored in the bath/shower for that long. Unless it's both of them using all of the hot water.

When they go out, who decides where?
I think this is one of the instances where they'd compete. The pony with the best idea is where they go.

What is the most trivial thing they fight over?
I'm gonna go with the competition thing.

Who does most of the cleaning?
Both of them. RD would probably hate cleaning, but would do it anyways to please AJ. They might even turn *that* into a competition, too.

Which of their friends do they go to for romantic advice?
I'd have to say Rarity (as a first option). She *seems* the most knowledgeable in those subjects.

Who decides what music to put on?
I don't think the music in the canon show is defined well enough for me to make a judgement on this. I've yet to see ponies listen to music purely for the enjoyment of it.

Who keeps track of anniversaries?
Both of them, but only for the important ones. Minor things would be pointless in their minds (or my headcanon).

Who is more annoying when she's sick?
Both of them. They're both pretty stubborn. AJ wouldn't want to stop working and RD would be complaining about it.

What do they do for Hearts and Hooves Day?
Moonlit walk through Whitetail Woods. Probably with a bottle of an expensive drink (I don't think cider is in season during H+H; it's used to "keep the farm afloat during the winter") and some apple-tastic treats.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4