AppleDash 3,014 members · 1,068 stories
Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 75

Appledash, Twarity, and pinkieshy exist in my universe.

AppleDash
RariTwi or RariShy
FlutterPie or TwiPie
Twirilee and Fluttermac in the case of Raripie
ScootaBloom (I see them as a mini AppleDash, in a way)
OctaScratch
Lyra X Bon Bon
SoarFire

Whichever ones I want, usually Davenport x Pretty Much Anypony.

Headcanon, if you will.

942272 What is a Headcanon:twilightblush:?

942263>>942294

Fanon = Basically, anything that's separate from what actually happens on the show, typically made up by the fans (Basically all ships that aren't in the show)

Headcanon = Practically the same thing. Just the way you perceive the show, whether it be ships, race issues, ages...just, anything pertaining to the show that you believe to be true even though it's never actually been on the show...If that made sense

Appledash twipie and rareshy

Headcanon ~= Fanon

Rangelost
Group Contributor

"Fanon" is a portmanteau of "fan canon", which is a synonym of "head canon". They're all the exact same thing. As for me...

Appledash
Lyrabon
Octascratch
Spitdust
Flitchaser
M̾ͣͯͣ̋ͫ̇̽̏ͭ҉̶̵̘͍̺͇͕͕̙̱i̛̹̳̳̮͈̖͔̩͚͍̠͐͌̉ͤ̿ͥ̇̏̉͊ͮ͗͊ͧͧ͆ͣ̚͡͞n͇̬̠͈͇͚͎͇͍̱͌͂͋̅̋͊̒̊̋̈́͘͞ǔͥ̍ͬ̅̌ͬ͛̓̿͂̐͡҉̻̤̙̯́p̶̺̤͚̝͚̉ͭ̓̃͑į͆́͐̆̇͛ͫͪ̅̏̇̓̃̔̇̐͂͏̳̺͖͈̣̮͍̺͉̻̣̠̳̜̫̕͟ḙ̤̗͍̹̞͚̻̳̮͓̑̓ͯ͂̒ͫ̇̓̒͟͝͝
No one must know...

942319 oh. Thanks for telling me.:twilightsmile:

Also i like :eeyup:X:trixieshiftright:

In my Cupcake Chronicles fanon, I really haven't developed anything else other than Appledash, unfortunately.

942272 AppleDash is my favorite of all. :ajsmug: :rainbowkiss:

942317 Yeah I get the gist of it now.

I approve of this headcanon.

I ship all ponies indiscriminately and equally. But mostly with Pinkie Pie.

AppleDash, Time-Bubble (Derpy X Doctor), OctaScratch, and RariTwi. Such nice couples in my opinion. ^^ I'm also down with Spike X Scootaloo.

Well I should probably mention AppleDash first so I don't get lynched, then Twilestia and Sparity.

And that's about all I need. My headcanon Equestria is good to go.

I think your fanon is my favorite based on all of the others I have seen on this post.
I think I would put Dash with just about anyone. I can read anything with her in it. The same goes for Spitfire and Lightning Dust for me. Put them with anyone and I will be happy. I love too many shippings to pick out my favorites.

Well for me its Twipie Flarity and of course appledash.

This guy right here knows what i am talking about i am a huge pinkie shipper too.

942647 Everypony loves her, she loves everypony. It's perfect.

942501Time-Bubble. That's an awesome ship name.

I really don't have a headcanon (personal) yet.

Fanon usually refers to things generally agreed on by the fandom. So OctaScratch, LyraBon, and TimeBubble could all be called fanon. CadanceArmor would be canon.

There are no generally agreed Mane 6 shippings, so none are fanon (or canon) but they show up in a lot of headcanon.

:ajsmug::rainbowkiss:
:pinkiesad2::raritywink:
:twilightsmile::trollestia:
:eeyup::yay:
:scootangel::unsuresweetie:
LyraBon
OctaScratch

SpitDash
RariJackDash
SpitRariJackDash
AppleDash
SpitSoarDash

The works, y'know?

AppleDash, FlutterMac, LyraBon, OctaScratch, Derpy-Doctor, (mild) TwiLuna. Rarity is straight, (maybe with Fancypants) and Pinkie is...Pinkie. :eeyup:

I also approve of TwiDash, and one or two instances of DashFire - but not....quite as much as AppleDash. Finally, I tolerate some Rari-Jack, but forget about it afterwards....
~OvO

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

AppleDash
TwiPie
RariShy
DisLestia or CeLuna (two immortal beings)
DaringCora (thank bookplayer for that :D )
Mr and Mrs Cake :trollestia:
SoarFire
Dr Whooves x Derpy
OctaScratch
LyraBon

I have over 30 shops and have featured them in some form in my rather expansive fanon universe. Includes OCxNormal Character romance and OCxOC romance, plus interspecies.

Staying with the Mane Six and CMC:

Appledash
Twinkie
Flarity
Scootabelle
Zecorabloom

Bonus: Trixda, SilverDiamond, BraeHeart, PuppydogTails.

Trixieverse runs on

:ajsmug::rainbowkiss:
:yay::pinkiehappy:
:trixieshiftright::twilightsmile:
:scootangel::unsuresweetie:
and, strangely, now…
:derpytongue2::raritywink:

I know it seems weird but it's making more and more sense for my Rarity (and isn't the biggest suspense element, in fact I'm working to establish the plausibility for readers. And technically it's not obvious at all to Rarity yet, and Derpy will have other objections that must be overcome, but on a deep emotional level they are shaking each other's foundations daily)

Appledash and Flutterpie have had foals. Twixie are heading for a different sort of life-changing experience—and what used to be Twixity turned out about as stable as Rarijack, because my Rarity is a drama magnet to defy belief: I can't even tell part of her history without massive spoilers central to 'Dashie's Foaling'.

The truly weird part is how all my ponies are settling down with mates played by the same voice actress... :applejackunsure:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Minu-pie? :trixieshiftleft:

As for my headcanon, i guess it just varies by what I read. I do like TwiPie, but FlutterPie is cute too, as is Rarishy and Raripie, so...

The only real constants are AppleDash, Octascratch, Lyrabon,..

Posted
Group Contributor

The only pairing I really have.

Good writing :heart: Lots of writing

Callisto
Group Contributor

Hmm, I have a few pairings, some overlap, but I guess if I had to pick and choose for my go-to pairings when I write a story, it goes as such:

:ajsmug::rainbowwild:
:twilightblush::eeyup:
:pinkiehappy::yay:

Rarity is kind of a swing - I can do Raritwi, Rarishy, and Raripie, but I think I will always kinda have a place in my heart for Raripants.

Then LyraBon
Spitfire x Soarin'
I like the "Time-Bubbles" ^_^ That's a cute name for them.
I don't really like to ship the CMC, but if I were to do a grown up version of them, I'd probably include :scootangel::unsuresweetie: I just don't think Apple Bloom would be interested in relationships when she gets older, or so my head canon goes.

I also like TwiPie, though obviously not my go-to.

Now, if you REALLY wanna read some insanity (I need the distraction right now) continue forward into my madness of ships I could see happening, but only under these circumstances:

Rarijack: I think they could possibly be attracted to each other and maybe start to go out, and go through a honeymoon phase, but after a while, they're both so busy and their differences start coming to light more and more, and both of them start being unhappy with each other. Of course, in the story I have in my head about this pairing (Which may or may not have been influenced by someone I may or may not be engaged to trying to get me to see the Rarijack light), Applejack ends up making a mistake with Rainbow Dash (because really I'm just too much of an Appledash shipper to NOT have Dashie involved), and Rarity and Applejack having to "duke it out" in a sense before they realize it's just not working between them.

AppleShy: I can see Applejack and Fluttershy being drawn to each other. Again, it turned itself into a story in my head involving AJ and Rainbow (heh) calling it off to try and be kind to each other when RD leaves to join the Wonderbolts. So AJ is trying to get along without Dashie in her life, and finds comfort in Fluttershy. And the wings help. And Fluttershy trust AJ enough to want to get into a relationship with her. But it all goes to hell when RD comes back during break from training, intent on saying that breaking it off was a mistake, only to find AJ and Fluttershy together. AJ swears she will stay with Flutters because they're together now, but AJ and RD have too much history, and after a tumultuous ordeal and a few mistakes being made with RD, Flutters and AJ finally call it off.

Hmm, is that is for my insanity in head-canon? ....No. No, it is not. Random ships I have that have no basis in anything:
Braeburn x Soarin': Something about an apple farmed and a blue pegasus speedster that attracts me, I guess...
Fluttershy x Soarin': I have a scene in my head for a story that involves them interacting for just a little bit. And not even much interaction between them. But I was all, "....great, now I ship them."

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Rarijack: I think they could possibly be attracted to each other and maybe start to go out, and go through a honeymoon phase, but after a while, they're both so busy and their differences start coming to light more and more, and both of them start being unhappy with each other. Of course, in the story I have in my head about this pairing (Which may or may not have been influenced by someone I may or may not be engaged to trying to get me to see the Rarijack light), Applejack ends up making a mistake with Rainbow Dash (because really I'm just too much of an Appledash shipper to NOT have Dashie involved), and Rarity and Applejack having to "duke it out" in a sense before they realize it's just not working between them.
AppleShy: I can see Applejack and Fluttershy being drawn to each other. Again, it turned itself into a story in my head involving AJ and Rainbow (heh) calling it off to try and be kind to each other when RD leaves to join the Wonderbolts. So AJ is trying to get along without Dashie in her life, and finds comfort in Fluttershy. And the wings help. And Fluttershy trust AJ enough to want to get into a relationship with her. But it all goes to hell when RD comes back during break from training, intent on saying that breaking it off was a mistake, only to find AJ and Fluttershy together. AJ swears she will stay with Flutters because they're together now, but AJ and RD have too much history, and after a tumultuous ordeal and a few mistakes being made with RD, Flutters and AJ finally call it off.

I totally wanna see this. AJ breaking hearts left and right, all to be with Dash. I approve! :rainbowwild:

Rangelost
Group Contributor

Story to convince the weak-minded in progress.

:twilightsmile:

942329 Aren't Flitter and Cloudchaser supposed to be sisters? They're usually written that way... Incest is Wincest in your universe?
The Minu- in your MinuPie IS Minuette, right? I'm just used to calling her Colgate.

And now here's mine
Octascratch, LyraBon, Berry Punch X Minuette (Do they have a name? MinuPunch?)
SilverBelle
Scootabloom
PipXDinky
Appledash, but probably for a different reason that would result in death by Tchernabog
TwiPie and Rarishy OR RariPie, FlutterMac, Twixie OR FlutterPie and RariLight
DisLestia

942664 Yea, Pinkie's my Face-That-Launched-A-Thousand-Ships too.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

I've got my eye on you, bucko.

943541 Yea, well you'll never hear me say why! I'LL TAKE MY REASON TO THE GRAVE!

Rangelost
Group Contributor

Either way, incest doesn't pose a problem if there is no breeding involved. The way they're written, however, does pose a problem; I've yet to see them portrayed as anything other than disturbing modern North American highschool deadbrain self-inserts.
And "Minu" certainly doesn't stand for "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza". Also, "Colgate" is the stupidest fan name I've ever heard.

:trixieshiftright:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

TELL ME YOU FOAL!

yeah for the mane six that is definitely my list>>942258

but I also accept rarijack

943591 OH GAWD! :raritycry: Um. Uh. AHA! Only if you tell me how you're using Reddit Pony emotes in Fimfiction! And link me to the extension if there is one! HA!

:ajsmug::rainbowwild:
:fluttershysad::eeyup:

Two mane ^ Others are usually made up to fit any story for them^

Well... AppleDash, obviously.
And then we got TaviScratch and Lyra x Bon-Bon

There's probably a bunch more, but these were the most obvious.

:ajsmug: :pinkiehappy:
:twilightsmile: Luna
:duck: :moustache:
:rainbowkiss: :fluttershysad:
Lyra and BonBon
OctaScratch
Scootalo and AppleBloom

Edit: Oh and Dislestia
Maybe Sweetie Belle and Babs seed
Derpy and Cloud Kicker thanks to Winningverse

Rangelost
Group Contributor

You are mad.

Rangelost
Group Contributor

You cannot begin to ŭ̶͈̻̤̰̠̀̚͜n͓͙̼͎̾̃̈́͂̌̇͐͜͞d̖̻̟͙͉̓̀̎̊e̶̹͉ͨͧ̑ͫ͠r̷̦̤͙̗̜͕̼͉̥̂͂̈́͛̃̈́͑̋̽ş̟̗̮̯͚̙̈ṫ̵̗̘̀͌͂̏͆̿̚̚͢͠ā̶̛̳̖̤͚̤̣̱͆̒͗͒ͪń͔̬͎̣̀̂̐d̻͉̮ͨͥͬ͊̔

the c̼̤͔̼̗͖͋ͮ̉͒̊ͯo̸̓͂ͤn̵͗̌͌s̝̠̥̘̝̠ȇ̲͍̎ͥͯ̕q̺̟̖͓̤ͦ̇͊͌̓u̡̝̤̻̣̼̎ͯ̿̿ͫͩ̚ẻ̤̼̹͉͚͋̍̔͋͞nc̰̟̊͠ͅe̴̲̦s̷͎̮̫͔̙̆̎̇ͅ

of your a̶̝͙͚̣̹͎̱̠̙͑͌̒ͤc̨̮̾͐̕t͕͕̝͇̘ͭ̽i̸̡͉͍ͤ̒ͨo̴̞̺̥̺̼̳̓ͧ̿͛̕n̬̤̩͖̅̊̔́ṡ̸͈͇͈̰͔͇̲̭ͣ͐̿̒̑̅̀ͨ

for your a̷̦̻̳̤̦̣͙͂̄̾c̯̬̹͐͊ͤͧ̂̎̎̆ͅţ̡ͩ̍̊̐̿ͤͩ͏͈̺i̶̙͍̦͛ͮ̂̓̽̓̀o̸͕͚̪͍͖ͣ̌̓̎̓͋ͅn̶̛͍͉ͮ͑͗̄̋ͨ͐̒s̛͎̘̝̣͐͐̿̃͊̀̌

are the c̷̰͉̦̙̘̳̫̲̦̟̲̠͚̬͚̙̞̟̊̿ͤ̂ͨͦ̎͘͜͠ơ̸̴̗̪̟̞̝̖̺̫̼͚̠̝̖̖̻͇͎̝̯͐̅ͤͩ̓̋̉̃ͣͩ̅̓ͮ̂ͣ͛̾̊n̡͕̲͈̟̣̪̠̞̯̗̒ͭ̊̃̓́͘͘sͬ͛̑͐̅̿́͒̀̀̾̽͛̕͏̧̝͍̟̭e̊̍ͫ̍̃͊̿ͦͨͬ̓͏͈̞̺̯̘͕̦̥̙͓̖̬̲͍̫͔̀q̧̢̞͈̖̩̥ͯ̄̄̑͒͘͘͞ų̛̮̬̪̱ͤ͒ͬ̈̍ͦ̃̄͆ͨ̾̌̏͋͗̕͢͠ḙ̙̮͍͚̹̘̬̘͙͉̘͕̗͖́̆͗̾ͣ̂̿ͧͬ̈̍ͤͤͮ̄͆̕͢͡͝ṉ̨̢̩̟̳͔̳͍̮͉̦ͭ̾͗̂ͤ͗̈̊͂̀̂̒̓̉̊̾̾́͞c̛̝̰̪̘̪̤͙̘̗͉̭͎̠ͪͫ͐̈ͨ̏͑ͭ͂͝ͅę̨͈̹̬̠̱̫̤̦͕̟̹̳̙͖͉̘̽ͩ͋̂̄̈̌̀̓ͥ́̈́͊̈̎̒̏ͧ͘͜͝s̢̳͓͔̪̜̪̣͕̀͑ͫ̑́ͅ

of your m̵̢̨͎̣̩͈͈̎̂̑̾̽̕͠i̙͉̬̼͇̻̜̲̯̳͓̳̜̰̲̳̗̭ͯͭ̐̈͟͠s̴͙̜̤̯̹͙͍̝̭̭̤ͦͮͫͫ̋͑͋͒̑ͨ̃̆̋̅ͩͨ͢u̶̹̹̥͚̞̞͊͒ͯͨ́̑ͪ̊ͮ̇̐ͯͭ̚ņ̱͎͕̲͓̰̫̳̜̼͈̳̭̭͉͕̙͋̈́̂̔ͤ̑̎̊ͦ̍̈ͣ̉̉́̕d̨̋ͯ̒̿̅͒ͫͫ̈͆͒̋̊ͬ͗̚͡͞͏̛̙̫͚̠͉̰̰̣͍̪͓̹͍̫̮̟̘ë̆̍͋̽̌̒͋ͭ͒͛͆̚͏̶̡̛̟̪͎̮̞͜r̴̻̞̯͉̻͎̂̃͂̃͒ͭͥ͌͂ͩ͒͂͘͘ŝ̌͒̐̾̃̏̔̋̀̊͌͗̃̂̽ͯ̒͏̸͉̮̼̦̪̣̙̮̱̹͉͔̤͕̲͇ͅt̷͋͋͆̎̅̆͛͗̌̉̇ͩ͗̐͏̢͈͇͇͇͎̮̲͚͎̩̖͖͍͚̭̝̲͡a̛̯̪̪̺̘̞̘̩͕̔̓ͥͨͦ̈͊̔ͬ̚͝ń̃ͫ̿͑̿ͬͩ̓͂̑͒͞͏̸̴̛̥̦̲͙͈̦̼͔d̶̶̪͖͔̯̮̥̫̼͇̮͓͚̠̲͙ͫ̔̽̈́́̀ͤ̐̌̿ͮͤ̌ͩ̀ȋ̴̦̲̪͎͓̠̲̐̇̈̌͋̑̐ͩ̅ͬ̎̀̔̑̽̽̈́͝n̶̶̺̹͈̝̻̰̱̥̱̘͇̘̟̲̝̈́̒̓̾ͥ̈̃̑̎ͬ̈́̅͋ͫ̂g̠͇̞̭͙̥̜͙͎̘̲̅͛͒̍͐̚͘.

I'm done.

944285 Which ship or ships exactly is the issue here?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 75