AppleDash 3,013 members · 1,064 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Tchernobog
Group Admin

I believe the thread has been going on long enough! Time to decide the winner!

I will be posting each banner in a separate post. Pick the one you like best, and upvote the post! After about two or so weeks, we will tally the number of upvotes. The one with the highest will be the first banner to be featured, the second will go after a couple months, the third after that, and so on!

Good luck to all :pinkiehappy:

Tchernobog
Group Admin
Tchernobog
Group Admin
Tchernobog
Group Admin

Honorable mention by Knighty because he didn't actually draw it, but did take the time to make a banner :P

Tchernobog
Group Admin

That's all the entries. Go ahead and vote!

3978839 This seems promising. I shall place my tally upon this picture. Good luck to which ever banner makes to the end, as they all are extravagant in a unique way.

I like the third one (this one>>3978839) with the snow, and AJ and Dash wearing scarves.

They're all really cool, though. So it was hard to pick just one.

Pretty much all of these are great, but this one takes the cake.

Personal favorite of mine. Has a good high-quality personal flair to it, a nice background, and a wonderful emblem (even if the blue-on-red text is rather striking to look at). That, and I love the emotion inferred by Applejack and Rainbow Dash's expressions, plus the choice placement of her wing. If Rainbow were to kiss AJ out of the blue on the show, I think it'd go a little something like this, in fact. All the banners are good, but following Knighty's, I'd like Autumn Rush's and Kani's submissions equally (though Kani's is a bit more seasonal than Autumn's example). Aray's is nice, but Rainbow's awkward placement messes a bit with the text and its readability, and Hazardpony's Wonderbolts strike me as a bit odd to be inclusions for an AppleDash image.

So, Knighty's submission gets my vote. Well done to all contestants.

SHL

3978842 I also prefer this one. It's really good.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

S'been a week and the votes have calmed down.

Kani's is the clear winner, and the banner has been changed! We'll keep it up for the next month :)

Congratulations to all the participants. Well done.

SHL

Congratulations to the participants ^^ All of you did an amazing job.

3978842 I know the contest/voting is over, but I think this cute picture would be a great new avatar for the group, if we felt like changing that too.

All in all, the participants did a great job! I love them all! :pinkiehappy:

Well, I can at least say I tried. Congrats to Kani, and I appreciate the votes and comments I got for mine. :twilightsmile:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Second banner is now up!

Wasn't expecting it, but thanks for putting it up! :twilightsmile:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

4131281 They all will be. Votes mainly determined in which order ! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22