Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Who wants to Roleplay, Anyone?

Flowey
Group Contributor

360090 Setheroth reads over what you just asked, takes a deep breath and yells.
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" which is quickly followed by a fan girl squee. ^^ ((sure i would love to roleplay, what do you have in mind)).

I don't rly know. Have you any idea's? :D

Flowey
Group Contributor

360110 Not really as this is my first time RolePlaying ^^. how about we just make it up as we go along ^^.

Sounds good :)

How about we involve bug things or something like that. do you want to brainstorm idea's?

Quick question, why isn't swiper Thefox an admin?

Also how about we roleplay trying to stop Discord.

Flowey
Group Contributor

360138 ^^ ok that sounds good. *ahem* let us begin. BTW setheroth is a solar paladin human who keeps an eye out for the world in his flying bunny fortress. yeah i know that is ridiculas but that is how I RolePlay.

Setheroth was in his flying bunny fortress when he sensed a disturbance in the force.
"My god" he began. "It is as if several voices just screamed out 'oh shit' at once." I must see what has caused this" with that he speeds off into the distance to find the cause of this disturbance.

lol amazing idea :heart:

Discord had once again escaped imprisonment and was causing trouble around cantalot.

Disk Spin, a pegasus was flying nearby and decided to follow the flying two legged creature.

why thank you very much :twilightblush:

I'll get right on that, also I'd like to join that RP you already had going.

My character can't die because he's cursed :rainbowlaugh:

Well I suppose if you can cause him enough damage/ disintegrate him he'll be dead. Alternatively you could just shoot him in the head causing irreversibly brain damage and rendering him a vegetable.

Edit: My sister went to bed, she won't like this but it's happening anyway and she'll just have to deal with it. Anyway I'm Luaren's older sister, I'll be helping her role-play so she doesn't annoy anyone. She is only 13 after-all, hope you don't mind.

Flowey
Group Contributor

360655 THis is my very first time doing a RP ^^, So Sorry if i broke any rules, err also i think that the person who started this post is the RP leader. Also i don't really know the name of this RP. Also again (Yeah this is what happens when i type when i am tired) do we have to do the RP in a certain place or do we have to do it here???

Flowey
Group Contributor

360741 ah ok it was just that i wasn't really certain that there would certain protocalls to RPing but hey at least I know now ^^.

Hey guys, what's going on here? :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

Not much, wanna start a new roleplay?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21