Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

For any smexy time fun we want to have.
Will be made into a folder when my retardedness is fixed.

please enlighten my highly unintelligent psyche in what thou art speaking of.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

355590 this is mainly for me and swiperthefox to have our sexy time conversations that can't exactly be held any where else.

Ah, okay...

So are we writing stories piece by piece here or what?

And what characters are we using?

I'm assuming that I'd use my Strawberry Dawn (Nightmare Date / A Nightly Romance) or Raspberry Star (Migraines) OCs?

The Raspberry dude looks like this (more of a close up here, but he's missing his horn and glasses). Occasionally he has a suit, tie, and/or pants that are all cream colored.

And we could start by something like...

Raspberry stepped into the Ponyville club, bobbing to the delicious sounding beats. He could hardly breathe with the thick crowd massing all around him. His eyes bounced from the huge DJ platform, speakers littering all along the sides like leaves on a branch, to the glowing blue bars and bar-stools crammed with patrons to the rotating rainbow-colored balls on the ceiling and everywhere in between. He backed up against the wall, wondering if he'd ever see who he needed to meet.

I thank thee tremendously for this enlightening statement, so that I can continue on my journey throughout this wondrous website that is FIMfiction without needing to delve deeper into thy's meaning of thy previous statement.

~The Doctor

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

355603 yeah, it'll get pretty........dirty.
So yeah.......

355600 ((wow, so formal. Non of the others have started out like that))
From atop the turntables Dash3r sees nothing but flashing lights, and bouncing ponies.
Celestia damn it, I wonder if he((?)) here yet? My set is almost over, and he's supposed to co-run the next one!

Eh, formality could be nice... :duck:

Raspberry feels intrigued by the charismatic looking DJ at the other side of the club, although he barely can see him over the various stacks of equipment. He slides his way through the mass of ponies as best he can. It seems like as good a place as any to talk right among the bags of cables besides the DJ's riser.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

355633 ((I just found out that I'm well over my data usage for the month, and I'm only 6 days in. So I won't be on as much))

As I'm glancing around the club I spot somepony sliding through the crowd. Damn, he's good at moving. I wish I could do that. I watch as the mystery colt slides closer to the stage. I wonder if he wants to take to me or what?

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

355810 go for it.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

355851 ((my Lolz.
All of them))

"Ah, hi," Raspberry calls upwards as he sees the DJ pony finish with his set and motion to someone else in the distance. "Maybe you can help me with something."

Raspberry takes a moment to admire the soft, swirling tail and mane strecthing along the DJ's body. The striped white and blue lights over his face give him a mysterious, almost dangerous look. Raspberry scratches his nose, trying not to stare.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

355972 As the last beats fade out, I hear someone talking, but after the load music can barely hear them. As I look around I see a stallion(?) standing off to the side of the stage looking as if he's trying to get my attention, so I wave at him, motioning for him to come up on stage, and call out "Ah! Are you Swiper!((? not sure if this is your OC's name))

"Oh, actually," Raspberry says, putting a hoof through his fluffy mane, "that's what I was going to ask you about." He leans up against the DJ's riser. "I was supposed to meet Swiper around here somewhere. He was going to help me with my odd sort of, ah--" He pauses, blushing a little bit as he recalls his various adventures around Equestria. "Gem quests. You haven't see him, have you? Tall fuzzy guy."

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

358926 Sorry, but I can't say I have. As I answer his question my eyes travel the length of his body, but what sticks in my mind the most is his eyes. They're the kind that you could lose yourself in. But in my musings about him, I fail to notice the crowd cheering for more.

Raspberry gives up without much thought, thinking that he couldn't trust the sneaky fox-like pony anyways. He keeps on looking up at the DJ as the crowd chants for more. Raspberry's eyes travel all across the DJ's spot. With his smooth, cuddly looking white body and cutesy, wiggling feathers, the DJ seems almost like a mare in a stallion's attire. Raspberry takes a gulp for a second as he realizes they've both stared at each other for a while.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

359131 Seeing that my staring has made him uncomfortable, I decide to change the mood. Hey! Ever DJ-ed? I yell down, as I motion for him to join me on stage.

"Ah, no," Raspberry says, thinking things over for a moment, "I mean... I've played instruments. I usually drum and sing in my band. You know-- over in Coltsville?" He stops when he realizes that the pretty DJ probably would have never heard of them. "Well, how hard can it be?" He takes a step on a nearby stair.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

360756 It's easy as pie I yell down to you. I'll help you get the hang of it!!=
to the crowd Hey everypony, I'm going to pull up this new comer, and we're all going to teach him how to DJ!! We'll be back on in just a few minutes, so top up your drinks, and grab some more glow sticks, 'cause I'm gonna teach him to drop the bass!!!
to Raspberry
Now that that's good, names Dash3r, what's your name?

"Raspberry," he says as he makes his way right behind the handsome stallion. His eyes take in the pretty tail in between Dash3r's legs, although he averts his gaze after Dash3r looks back at him. "Raspberry Star. I'm not from around here." Understatement of the damn century...

Raspberry blinked nervously while walking up right besides the DJ, knowing that Dash3r was taking in Raspberry's fluffy, thick purple mane and similarly huge tail as well as Raspberry's smooth, very light purple body. He rubbed his front hooves upon his sharp, cream-colored suit for a moment idly, worried about performing electronic music for the first time when he lived and breathed rock-n-roll. Raspberry also chanted to himself ever so softly to keep his eyes from the DJ's shapely looking plot.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

361110 Raspberry Star? Nice name, But let's see what we can do about a more.....DJ-ish name. A stage name, if you will. I use the time to peek out of the corner of my eye hoping he won't notice me staring at him. Hmmm.....How does DJ Star sound? I ask him We can even modernize it and replace the t with a 7, and the a with a 4, I say as I pull out a piece of paper, It will look like
DJ S74R
How 'bout that?

"The seems hard to remember and type," Raspberry remarks, looking over the various knobs and dials on the turntables. "Can't just DJ Star work?" He snickers for a second. "By the way, sweetheart, we just met and already you're renaming me. At least you could have taken me out to dinner first!" He playfully nudges a hoof against Dash3r's shoulder.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

361715 Just trying to keep you modern, "sweetheart" I say before breaking into laughter and nudging him back.
Now that that's out of the way, let's teach you the basics of being a club DJ I start explaining the basics of the tables. Right now, you can stick to the easy stuff and start us off with some bassy songs, then we can work in some live remixing. Once you start dropping in some mixes, the crowd will go crazy.
to crowd Are y'all ready for DJ STAR? met by much cheering
THEN LET'S BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND!!
Kick it star!

"Kick it? What?" Raspberry says, feeling a deep chill flash over him as he faces the cheering crowd. "What should I do first? What now!" He thinks back to all of the electronic songs he'd put onto his iPod, various bits and pieces of things that he found from the radio and various online reconciliations. Raspberry leans over and slides up a gray piece on the turntable before clopping on a few nearby buttons. A bouncy, fluffy-sounding 4/4 drum beat with some quirky undertones bursts out from the various speakers.

DJ DASH3R
Group Admin

361737 ((just don't forget to hit the reply button. I never got a notification for your part))

There we go!! We've got about 200 songs and beats for you to chose to add. See that screen on your left? Everything stored there has more then enough bass for this crowd, so let this song run for a couple of minutes then start up another, and I'll be right here for when you think you're ready for live mixing. I take a couple of steps back so I can get a good view of you from behind and think, Holy crap, for being new, he's pretty good. And dat flank. GAAAHHH. No Dash3r, you just met him, you can't think of him like that. Yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26