TwiDash 4,232 members · 1,188 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I have 2 fanfics that I for the life of me cannot find
1. Is a fanfiction where twilight goes back in time as part of one of the starlight alternate timelines but instead of it being a bad timeline it's a timeline where her and rainbow dash got together and they're getting married.

2. It's a fanfiction where rainbow dash is mad at twilight as they're on the train back from defeating Sombra at the crystal empire, and rainbow is mad at twilight for not letting her protect twilight and how she was really scared that twilight would get hurt from Sombra.

These 2 fics how been eluting me for a little bit now and I would love to read em again and any info on these would be greatly appreciated thanks. :twilightsmile:

I think I know what you are looking for with the first fic:

What might have been from Bats.

One of my favorite pieces as well.

First one rings a bell but I haven't been able to find anything matching the description. I'll update if that changes.

Second might be this. It's a short prompt story from a collection which might explain why you haven't been able to find it.

bats
Group Admin

Appreciate that. :heart:

It's a different ship, though, one of my not-TwiDash fics. Either the OP is misremembering the ship in it, or someone had a similar idea.

That is the exact story I was looking for. I was gonna check rainbooms and romance but in my I head I swore it wasn't in it guess I was wrong. Thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated, as well love your writing.

the first fanfic sounds really interesting, i will try to find it as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6