TwiDash 4,232 members · 1,188 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

(Admin if I'm not allowed to do this then I'll delete this)

Looking for a twidash story where the mane 6 are at a party, twilight and rainbow leave, dashie saying shes to hammered to fly while twilight is(pre-alicorn), while intoxicated they have a fling with a spell that made rainbow a futa, in the end there was two spells one the didnt work while the other gave the ability to get a mare pregnant, due to that fling twilight got pregnant. There was also a big taboo/false rumor about said spell.

I'm assuming you're referring to Rainbows in the Night Sky by Kamikakushi:

Twilight Sparkle is pregnant after a drunken, crazy night with Rainbow Dash, leaving the librarian stressed and on the edge. When she finally works up the courage to tell the love of her life that not only she likes her, but she's also pregnant with her foal, how will Rainbow Dash take the news? Especially since mares can't get other mares...pregnant... Can they?

The author removed themselves from the site at some unknown date (found out not too long ago and was also pretty annoyed by it), but here's the story on FiMFetch (NSFW ofc).

I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with looking for a story. People on other servers do it all the time.

As for the story, I sadly haven't seen it, but you can try looking for stories in both Twidash and futaquestria groups, it should be there somewhere.
I wouldn't mind giving it a read if anyone knows what it is.

I had no idea Kamikakushi removed themselves. Last time I went looking they still logged on occasionally. That's too bad, I love a lot of their stories.

Aye Thanks for that.

To be exact, I don't know exactly why they disappeared. "Removed themselves" is more of an unwarranted annoyance thing, but I really have no clue what happened.

To Be His Mare and its follow-up were so good 😩

Pretty sure the only way to entirely remove the account is to contact the mods and request it. Even bans leave the stories and stuff up, as far as I know. So I think removed himself is perfectly apt.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7