TwiDash 4,233 members · 1,189 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hi all, sorry to bother you but I've spent the past few days trying to find a specific Twidash fic and I'd like some help. I read it years ago and can't remember the title but the ending really stuck with me.
It ends in the far future long after all the main 6 but Twilight have died and she's become cold and distant from those around her, its been so long in act she doesn't even really remember any of the rest o the main 6. She finds a journal she kept of her times with Rainbow and inside she finds one of Rainbows feathers preserved with a spell and seeing it brings back her memories of her relationship with Rainbow and he other main 6. She puts the feather on a necklace and reconnects with the world trying to build something better.
It's been so long since I read this fic that most of the other details escape me but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks! :twilightsmile:

No problem, as soon as you mentioned I knew I had read it. And regardless of how I feel about the story basically every TwiDash I have read goes on one of my bookshelves. And I think I have read most of the TwiDash on this site that is complete. And doesn't have sad/tragedy tags. But even some of those I have read I just have to be in a special kind of mood to read those. And not at work where I do a lot of my reading. I don't feel like explaining to my coworkers that I'm crying over colorful cartoon ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4