TwiDash 4,239 members · 1,192 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Cryosite
Group Contributor

Hello, fans of TwiDash. I'm running a super lazy contest. Your prompt is, "TwiDash kills worstpony." (shamelessly stolen from Formerly Comitted's offhand remark in chat).

The rules:
Must contain Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash in a relationship. How well you convey that relationship will be a graded element.
The pair must "kill" someone. Get creative with that. Keep them in-character.
Who is "worst pony" is your choice. Have fun with that.
Any rating, and tags.
Minimum 5k words. Frankly, if it is any shorter I'm not going to waste my time reading it.

Judging:
This is where the lazy part comes in. Anyone who wants to judge can. I may not even read all the entries, especially ones that look dumb. I'm not roping anyone else into doing so either. So pretty much if you participate, try not to get ignored. As hinted at above in the rules, you'll be graded (if at all) based on how good the TwiDash is, the characterization, general writing quality, and so on. Make an interesting and entertaining story. That raises your likelihood of being read at all and enjoyed, thus doing better in the contest. No brainer, but apparently it needs to be spelled out.

Prizes: The warm and fuzzy feeling of having tried and succeeded at writing something entertaining, and maybe having someone tell you that "you done good."

Write your story, publish it here on Fimfic.net, add it to the group, and post a link to it here in this thread. If you want to judge a submitted story (not your own), write that here in the thread in reply to the author. There is no deadline. If you're from years in the future reading this, hi. Do we have flying cars yet?

Eh, I’m game. Already planned a comedy story along those lines anyway, just without the successful murder.

One question. Are we limited in kill count, and do we *really* gotta confirm the kill?

(Like, is a trophy/body required, or can we just allude?)

Cryosite
Group Contributor

The pair must "kill" someone. Get creative with that. Keep them in-character.

Fair enough. It’ll be fun.

6557488 How graphically can I off Sunset and can Rainbow get off to it? :^)

Cryosite
Group Contributor

Any rating, and tags.

5k is a bit long

That sounds like a you problem.

But I have no problems with you.

Everyone seems so hostile.:twilightsmile:

Seems that way.

I will judge. Note i prefer longer stories.

You know what. I will judge too. I prefer shorter stories. 4k and less.

The ironic part is that you'll waste more time reading >5K schlock than otherwise.

I'll definitely read. Doubt I'd judge though, simply 'cause I've never been ever to find a middle ground between Happy/supportive and hellfire/burn it all down.

It's one or the other, and neither make for a fair judge.

Comment posted by Kody Wiremane deleted Sep 3rd, 2018

I feel like a lot of you haven't actually read and/or understood the thread.

Reading on fimfiction? You're a mad man!

Comment posted by Kody Wiremane deleted Sep 3rd, 2018

6563259 my sleep addled brain somehow connected that to Sunset having a fetish for offing herself, so, idk man.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22