TwiDash 4,239 members · 1,192 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

What kind of stories do you all dream of making one day, or are currently aiming towards?

Comment posted by MelonPeach8 deleted Jun 1st, 2018

Ha... Miss Sparkle 2. I've had a good majority of the plot in mind since I wrapped up the first one and, if you ask me, it really needed to be written. The problem is that almost every hook was soon rendered irrelevant by the TV show, and as I tried harder and harder to find ways to make it work, the universe kept growing away from its roots. In time I could barely recognize the world of FiM and I lost the brass to write the sequel.

I still want to write it, but—let's be honest—it's been four years. Does anyone still need a sequel, or would I just be wasting your time? Meh... Who knows.

Formerly Committed
Group Admin

I have a few ideas

I thought you died in that dog-sledding fire in Florida.

While I'm okay with setting fire to sleds, sledders, and Florida, setting fire to dogs is where I draw the line. :raritywink:

I have a few Ideas that have been festering, sort off.
One sticks out though, a crossover of sorts tentatively named Genelab: Echo.

I for one am almost always interested in sequels, and I liked Miss Sparkles.

Some of those titles seem intriguing.

Cryosite
Group Contributor

I'd forgotten about all of those that I had ever heard of. But now they're coming back to me.

Formerly Committed
Group Admin

I'm an intriguing person.

Ha!

I still want to write EqG Dash x Pony Twi. Couldn't tell you why, but I just really like that flavor of TwiDash.

*Sees the amazing ideas, drools*

So, uh... may I use the last unicorn prompt? Just the title gave me a billion ideas.

:scootangel:

Formerly Committed
Group Admin

I mean, I guess? I doubt you'll touch on anything I have for it. Unless one of your ideas is about a dystopian future where pegasi and Earth ponies have hunted down unicorns to extinction for lying about moving the sun and as a result magic has also died out. It's supposed to be very The Last of Us-ish, but let's be honest, this shit ain't getting written.

So yeah, knock yourself out.

Nah, none of the ideas were like that. Mine was more inline with Ff6, with the espers.

(Not really close to that, either, but it’s the best similar media I could think of.)

Alright, awesome! I’ll credit you in the description, if I get it up and going.:twilightsmile:

I've always wanted to find the motivation to write an adventure story of the mane 6 in a fantasy world with skills and monsters and the like. Twilight would be a hard hitting sorceress, flutters would be a healer/creature summoner, rarity would be an invisible assassin, Aj would be a wonderwoman-like tank, pinkie a flashy explosion user, and rainbow a flying combat martial artist. Spike would have a gem that transformed him into a giant dragon for a small amount of time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14