TwiDash 4,241 members · 1,194 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Below are the winners of the banner contest, along with their entries.

Jyky: 11

Darkho: 10

Sharpie: 6

Somepony: 6

GA: 3

Oly: 3

Also, because all of these were so ungodly amazing, seriously, the admins and contributors have decided to cycle these once a month, in order of the victors. So it will begin with number one then scroll on down.

Thank you all for participating, and thank you for supporting Twidash!

Awesome banners for the OTP. Twi and Dashie would approve. :twilightsmile::rainbowdetermined2:

bats
Group Admin

A big thanks to all how participated. Never have I been so pleased to have had a job made so damn difficult.

:twilightsmile::heart::rainbowkiss:

I am glad that you decided to cycle through them all. They are all amazing! I personally would go with the first and third ones.

I like the fourth one the best. By a lot. And they're all amazing, no doubt, but #4 is just so cute and spot-on to FIMs animation. How can I resist?

Every submission here was so beautiful and unique that it was incredibly hard to pick which ones to love the most. I'm proud that we have such talented and selfless artists and in our group and that they shared their skills with us.

For those of you that would have liked to join in but couldn't: don't worry, we'll be hosting this competition next year too!

Lostzilla
Group Contributor

YaY 2nd place

Congratulations Jyky! It would have been a real tough choice, all of the competition was amazing!

841980 subtle, i like yours a lot! The rest of us just kinda did twilight and dash in different poses.

841892 ya, Somepony's entry just seems like the cleanest of the lot. It is simple, but there seems to be a lot of love in it.

Still think, that Darkho's banner should have won, since it had better composition than other and lots of subtlety to it...

Oh, well... Still; Great job, everypony.

Timaeus
Group Admin

All of these were simply amazing. But if I were held at gunpoint and forced to pick my top two... Darkho and Somepony's :twilightsmile: But every single one was spectacular. I love this group so much right now

So will they be recycled every month, or is it only a four-month period that we get to use them?

bats
Group Admin

Each one will be in place for a full month, before switching to the next one. When we go through all six, we'll cycle through them again in time to hold another contest next year.

845317 Sounds good.

this is just a kind of response to what I have seen and i really like the second to first one and 3rd to last

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15