TwiDash 4,231 members · 1,188 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I got this idea from a dream I had not too long ago and it was really cool so I haven't forgotten about it. I'm just not very skilled in the Steampunk/Futuristic department. I write about nature stuff, not technology.
Here's the idea:
I'm guessing this is taking place after Princess Twilight Sparkle defeated Tirek and received her new castle. Rainbow Dash has always had a thing for Twilight, but with everything that has happened, the right time has never come for her to confront Twilight and confess her love before it's too late. Just when she thinks she has an opportunity, a strange light appears (it's my dream--some parts are funny). Since it's late, Twilight and Dash go and investigate-- without the help of the rest of their friends. By following the light, they somehow get in a strange magical whirlpool that sucks them into a separate dimension. During the transition, Princess Twilight sees a vision of a strange looking glowing, blue cube. Rainbow Dash wakes her up only to find themselves in a whole new world: Human World (Not like "Equestria Girls-verse" but a "Steampunk" world).They soon find out that Twilight has lost most of her magic, although they can both still fly using their wings.
They meet a few friends while investigating and learn that this world has fallen under the hands of a tyrant. Apparently, these people believe in something that is called the Aethericube (If you can think of a better name, be my guest) that belongs to the people, but the tyrant is keeping it all for himself. Twilight suspects that the "strange-glowing-cube" she saw in her vision has something to do with losing her magic and could get them back home. Could this be Rainbow's chance to confess her love or will Twilight be too busy trying to get them home? Strange Ponies in a strange world.

3990393 Don't forget Wakfu, mate! :twilightsmile:

It's the little things with hats :derpytongue2:

something that is called the Aethericube (If you can think of a better name, be my guest) The all spark

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5