RariJack 1,945 members · 537 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

EQD did a poll for which Mane 6 duos people liked the best.

...It wasn't close.:ajsmug:

(Though I do wonder where Twilight/Rainbow comes from... they don't seem to mesh astonishingly well in their episodes.)

bats
Group Admin

TwiDash is one of the oldest and most enduring ships in the fandom, so I'm not surprised it's as high as it is.

(Though I do wonder where Twilight/Rainbow comes from... they don't seem to mesh astonishingly well in their episodes.)

... Unlike Rarity and Applejack? Who... always... get along?

Oh wait, no, the opposite of that. They fight like cats :P

Either you've somehow never come across it, or you're a newer fan. Bats has the right of it. Twidash has been a popular ship since season 1, and he's one of the classic Twidash writers.

The unfortunate thing is that it's one of the ships that's so old, it's harder and harder to find good stories with fresh ideas for the pairing.

... Unlike Rarity and Applejack? Who... always... get along?

Oh wait, no, the opposite of that. They fight like lovers:P

Fixed the typo. :twilightsmile:

I dunno, I see Rarijack trade knowing glances, wordlessly overturn each other's quirks and foibles, bicker like they're married... stuff beyond the usual "X and Y hang out for an episode." I just don't see that kind of above-and-beyond meshing with the TwiDash eps.

Nothing wrong with TwiDash, mind, it just doesn't seem as canon-friendly as some others.

If, uh, if you're having fights like that with your lover/spouse, you need counseling.

Belittling one another and having screaming matches at the drop of a hat is a bad thing.

Edit: Since I got a PM about it, i will clarify. I am not arguing that RariJack is bad. I'm saying that

A) The abusive behaviors that Rarity and Applejack express toward one another are not okay and are obstacles to be overcome

AND

B) If you ship RariJack, it's difficult for me to accept that you think TwiDash is a stretch :P

Merc the Jerk
Group Admin

How quickly the tide turns! Once laughingstocks, now, thanks to help from an EQG episode, we are about as canon as one can be in a children's cartoon show and the gem of the fandom too. It just goes to show that he who laughs last, laughs best.

I can still like AppleDash, right?

bats
Group Admin

Only if I can still like TwiJack. Also AppleDash. And RariDash. And—

Merc the Jerk
Group Admin

Long as FlutterDash is off the tables, you and I got some measure of agreement, pardner. :ajsmug:

With who are the going to end-up with
RariJack, FlutterDash, TwightPie

Am I the only one that thinks that it's funny that the 4 ones after RariJack are all R.D. ?

sorry
for you
RariJack, TwightDash, FlutterPie

Flutterdash, we have a problem.
flutterdash vs fluttercord
flutterdash vs twilightdash

who wins

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11