RariJack 1,949 members · 538 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I may need help with a story, its for the 50,000 words for November and well I am not a fast writer so I kind of need a co writer for my RariJack story its going to be Applejack and Spike competing ageist each other for Rarity also their is 4 outrages ending I think it might be a fun story to write.

4856879 I'm doing the 50k for November as well! But I'm not that fast of a writer either, so I'm having trouble keeping up with the wordcount. At this point I'm not so sure I'll finish on time, but I'm gonna keep aiming for it :twilightsmile:

Good luck with your project! I hope you find a co-writer and beat the challenge!

4857600 maybe we could help each other I mean I could help with your story

4858628 I appreciate the offer, but I don't tend to do co-writing myself - I prefer to write all my stories personally. I am super busy trying to get my own 50k done in time, but I'm always happy for fellow writers to bounce ideas off of me. If you've got any ideas you're having trouble fleshing out, or not sure about, feel free to throw them at me via PM, and I'll try to give some input/feedback :scootangel:

Not sure how much help that'll be since it sounds like it's the wordcount you need help with, rather than the ideas. The offer's there though, it that's any good to you :twilightsmile: If you keep asking around I'm sure you'll find someone to co-write. There are bound to be some Rarijack fans out there eager to get in on a collaboration!

4859761 I've been trying to reply to your PM but it keeps saying 'Failed to send' for some reason :applejackunsure: In answer to your question, I'm not writing a Rarijack - I am doing the 50k words for National Novel Writing Month, but my project is an Equestria Girls one centred around Sunset Shimmer. I've never been able to come up with a decent idea for a Rarijack story, even though I like the idea of the ship

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8