RariJack 1,945 members · 537 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hmm...first thread ever....movin' on! All I'll be sayin' is that I wish to make a RariJack fic, a raunchy, mature one, but I've been mullin' over how to actually write it out (never wrote fer two lasses .....) and I be goin' DAFT tryin'! Any 'o ya out there willin' to either collab or help with one? I'll give a rundown of what I got so far (been tryin' all month to flesh the damn story out....) and we can discuss more via PM's. Credit is a no-brainer, and of course you can add to it as well if'n ya like. So! That said, any takers??

If your whole story is written like that, you'll probably be waiting a while for help. :trollestia:
Writing for fillyfoolers is actually pretty easy. You write like they're normal characters except they have the same bits between their hind legs.

4285136 LOL! Nay, lad! So far I only have bits'n'pieces that can even be considered fleshed out done. Got the atmosphere goin', however well....I'm an old bag 'a' bones that's tryin' out new tricks. Of course whoever wants to help with it can also be editor as well. Ahh, but yer words are a definite help to be sure, friend! It's somethin' I can definitely use! Thanks be to ye fer answerin'!

I could chime in to it; Rarijack's one of my favorite pairings on this fandom...

Merc the Jerk
Group Admin

The good thing about AJ is you can sorta cheat on mindsets, due to her more masculine nature to begin with. It's almost like it's a male in female relationship in that regard, if it helps any in your thought process. And if you're desperate, I've got three RariJack fics under my belt, I could try and at least offer a hand where needed, though I've been swamped with my own stories, so I ain't sure I could promise a full-on collab with you. I could at least be a consultant.

4285245 Beauty! If'n ya like, I'll send you the bits I got so as to give yer two bits worth, lad.

4285270 Hehe! I read some of yer works, lad. So far, you 'n' I got the mindset fer the farmin' lass, especially on yer work on her 'n' Cherry (been meanin' to favorite that one but ach, there aren't enough hours in the day...). I be appreciatin' the consultation, lad. Just as I said before, I'll send the bits I got written (once they're typed up that is...). I be lookin' forward to seein' more of yer fine works, lad! And Thanks be to ye!

Thanks but I'm not interested in the money here nor do I have any intention of keeping it; I'd just like to write anyway.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7