RariJack 1,945 members · 537 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I what to ask you guys a simple question what is your favorite RariJack story?

Unfinished?

A Terrible Reason to Be Unhappy

Applejack shook her head. Nearly two years of love, and Rarity was just throwing it away. Maybe she wasn’t happy, and maybe Applejack wasn’t happy either, but an Apple never just threw in the towel when the going got tough; an Apple fought tooth and nail for what was right, for what they knew was the truth.

Applejack loved Rarity, and Rarity loved Applejack; That was the truth. That was what mattered.

This story has just wonderful drama and gives you a delightfully sick feeling deep in your gut.

Finished?

Barrelled Up

When Rarity sees Applejack hanging out by a certain building in town more and more, she can't help but to confront the little farmer and find out exactly what's going on...

This story makes me smile every time.

Though I have to admit my actual favorite finished RariJack story is probably Temptation, but I'm conceited like that.

Mine definately has to be Her Best Behavior

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

My favorite RariJack story is Regrets by Donnys Boy

I'm very fond of both "Home Grown" by AbsoluteAnonymous and "Rarity's Rodeo" by Somber.

Aww, thank you! The story's only half mine, though--it was half written by Professor Piggy. :)

Oh I see, well you two did a great Job, and you have good taste too, Rarity's Rodeo is another top favorite Rarijack story of mines too.

Tough to say. Collide was pretty good. As was Let Me Complain, Dear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9