Chess Game of the Gods 1,442 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hey, guys. Have you all wondered what the Chess Piece all look like in Equestria Girls?

Expect they be all technicolored like the humans in Equestria Girls world and some of them will be Teenagers like Griffon

Yea, but that wouldn't be very creative.

For my Chess Piece OC. Razor would look like sixteen year old rockstar.

Comment posted by Divan1229 deleted Jan 28th, 2019

eso depende de sí el escenario permanece siendo el mismo bajo las misma reglas, o sí este llega a cambiar el escenario para adaptarse al chess piece game. por ejemplo, las reglas podrían dictar que el escenario debe de ser diferente al espacio en el que están actualmente. solamente se exploro la equestria que se formo por los primeros jugadores y autores del grupo "chess game of the gods", pero no otros lugares pertenecientes a una equestria diferente en cuanto a realidades bajo un mismo espacio se trata. es verlo como un universo alternativo de el mismo lugar. una equestria diferente pero sigue siendo equestria.

al igual que "My little pony" sigue siendo "My little pony" pese a ser la cuarta generación.

si es que ustedes me entienden :rainbowhuh:

that depends on whether the scenario remains the same under the same rules, or if it gets to change the scenario to adapt to the chess piece game. for example, the rules could dictate that the scenario must be different from the space in which they are currently. only the equestria that was formed by the first players and authors of the group "chess game of the gods" was explored, but not other places belonging to a different equestria in terms of realities under the same space. is to see it as an alternative universe of the same place. a different equestria but it is still equestria.

like "My little pony" is still "My little pony" despite being the fourth generation.

if you understand me:rainbowhuh:

one part was supposed to be in spanish.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8