Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
GjallarFox
Group Admin

Contest

Why hello there. As is probably incredibly obvious by my name above/next to this post, I am DarqFox, and I am a TwiShy shipper. I was going through the shipping group forum, and I was sorely disappointed to see that there were only 59 stories in their TwiShy folder. The freaking FlutterDashers have more than twice what we have! I would like to fix that.

So. A contest. Simple. I shall explain it. Everyone will have the same prompt for the contest. Everyone will have two fortnights (28 days) to write as big or small a fic as you'd like that fits the prompt. I shall read each and every entry to this contest, and shall decide who has done the best interpretation of the prompt. The prompt for The May Contest is:

Mother's Day

Additional rules:

-No clop. You can imply all you want, :ajsmug: but no clop.
-No crossovers. I don't get out much, so there's a high chance I won't understand whatever it is you crossed.
-No FlutterDash. This is the TwiShy group. :ajbemused: FlutterDashers will be shot. Not really. :pinkiecrazy:
-Alternate universes are acceptable with expositions. Just tell me what I need to know it if you use an AU, so I don't get lost.

Just reply to this thread and/or pm me to reserve a spot for your entry. This contest begins at exactly 12:01AM PCT on May 10th, and must go live by 11:59 PCT June 6th. These stories CAN be incomplete upon posting, but will not be judged until completed. All fics must be completed within one fortnight (14 days) of the final entry deadline, or they will be disqualified.

Well. That's my shpeel. I will not be entering this contest, for judging purposes, and I will not be playing favorites. Though YayFlutters is my buddy (and possibly the TwiShy Ship Captain) I will judge his entry like any other. That applies to everyone.

I look forward to seeing some entries.

<3 DarqFox

Ohhhhhhh.....I'm in. Though just to warn you I don't do rainbows and sunshine stories, mine are ALWAYS realstic so I I'll be adding adults themes, not sex but drinking, smoking the likes, alright? Do I sent it by PM? One last thing, what will thw winners win?

GjallarFox
Group Admin

You post the actual story like you would any other story.

Winners are given the choice of selecting the next month's prompt and bragging rights (don't pull an RD), since I can't give you money or stuff. :3

<3 DarqFox

And I just started writing again a couple days ago! Great timing, I guess.

Well, I'll try to think of something.

964953 Any minimum/maximum word limits?

I've got no shortage of other projects to work on, but if it can work with just a short one-shot, I might be able to come up with something.

Must...Enter...

I'll see if I can get something in. :twilightsmile:

966003 Have no doubt you would win hands down:rainbowlaugh:

965420 That's awesome...count me in.:yay:

Anyone know how to do a well written Twishy?

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Word minimum is the site limit: 1000 minimum. If you can write a kick-ass story with just 1000 words, great job.

<3 DarqFox

I'll enter. Have yet to finish any fics I've started, but a Contest should be enough motivation!

Might enter. Twishy is cool.

I'm going to enter! :pinkiehappy:
maybe.....
hmmm
need an idea for it, sooooo I'll come back to this :twilightsmile:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

All entries confirmed. I await your stories eagerly. :yay:

<3 DarqFox

Oh oh! I wanna be a part of this! Pretty pretty please? :pinkiehappy:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Entry confirmed. Welcome, brother. :heart: I await your entry eagerly.

<3 DarqFox

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16