The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Burning Zeal, a great and powerful priest of Chaos magic, has gone his seperate ways from Shadow and Gnoll after teaching them all they needed to know to survive against the dreaded beings of Order. Now, the two have spent the last few months traveling, looking for a place to try and settle down with each other, but there always seems to be something in the way, and this time, it's emotions.

"Dammit!" Gnoll shouts after slamming the door behind him inside their appartment. He takes a few steps inside towards the living room. "How the hell could they do that? Why did I make that stupid deal!" He says, throwing a vase across the room, shattering against the wall.

Shadow walked over to Gnoll and placed a hoof on his shoulder, "Calm down! It wasn't that stupid of a deal...now stop breaking vases..."

"I..." He starts to yell, but then takes a deep breath when he looks at her, "I'm sorry... But can you believe it? I try to make an honst living, and for what!? I get either thrown under the bus or cheated somehow! He promised to pay me double for that job, and then he says he's only going to pay me the ragluar price because he thinks I half-assed it! What a pack of bull!" He throws his arms into the air and throws them over the back of the couch, burrying his face.

Shadow sighs and shakes her head,"Well he was being a stupid idiot...you did what you could...remember this might only be temporary..."

She hears him sigh into the cushion and he lifts his face up. "I know..." He slowly get's off the couch and turns towards Shadow. Just the simplest glance always seemed to calm him down when she was with him. He smiles at her, but then squints at her face, looking at something closely. "Huh... What's that?" He says, pointing at her.

She tilts her head as a confused look crosses over her face, "What's what?"

"Right there..." He says, moving closer still pointing to a spot on her face.

She slowly lifts her hoof to her face and raises her eyebrows, "What is it?"

Gnoll walks up to her, putting a paw under her chin and kisses her on the lips. "Mmm~ That~"

She smiles sweetly, "Well that's nice."

He picks her up and leans her back, looking deeply into her eyes. "And only the sweetest for you~" He gives her another kiss, but this one was longer, and more passionate.

Shadow gave a big smile as she looked back into Gnoll's eyes.

He pulls her back up, standing them both on their back legs, holding her by the waist. "You're so beautiful~"

Her checks blushed red, "And your the best looking griffon I've ever met."

He gave her a look. "Just the best looking Griffon?"

She tilted her head, "What more could you want?"

"Well," He says cocking his head with a grin. "How about the best looking creature you've ever seen in all of Equestria!" He says teasingly, he then twirls her around in the air.

She giggled, "Now what are you going to say to get me to say that?"

He slows down and lays her on the couch, with him on top of her. He gives her a kiss on the neck, then on the cheek, then on her lips, and says, "I say, that you are more beautiful than any and all mares in all of Equestria. More beautiful than even the sun and the moon themselves." He kisses her again passionately, and when he let's up he looks back into her eyes. "And that I'm the luckiest creature alive to have you~"

She smiles, her face a shade of pinkish red, "Well then I'd most definitely say that your the best looking creature in all of Equestria! And that I am very lucky to have you!" She kisses him on the cheek.

He grins and then kisses her on the lips again. It was a long and passionate kiss that he wished would last forever... But then a knock came to the door. Gnoll tried to ignore it while he continued kissing her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21