Humans Aren't Bastards 4,067 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59

BADASS (BY THAT I MEAN THOSE PIC'S/ PRIEST)

Huh, Ukie riot police shield are cool, you'd almost think they were Russian OMON or something.

I bet the reason why the rioters were burning stuff was just to stay warm, it's freakin' January in the Ukraine, imagine how cold it is at night!

More pictures.

Bless those priests for trying to stop the violence and save lives. :fluttercry:

All this madness seems impossible to stop at times.

Bless those preists

Hehe

What are the riots about anyway?

2699268 It makes me sad to think that some of these officers are just doing their jobs, trying to keep this craziness from harming civilians, and on the other side the protesters feel that they are being oppressed and must resort to violence.

:raritycry: So much madness.

Is it just me, or does it seem like these guys are professional rioters?
Like, actually getting shields, gasmasks, helmets 'n shit, they're ready for some serious shit.

is eastern europe military clothes are as common as civilian clothes

Lots of milsurp floating around in the Blocs. As for the improvised weapons and armor? This is just above those riots in France I would say.

2699331 2699358
I understand that, I noticed all the older Ukie BDUs, but I meant the protective gear, that's not too common compared to what you see in the rest of Europe.

Honestly, I'd be the asshole standing with the rioters dressed in a Russian uniform and riot control gear against Ukrainian police.

2699215 Viva la revolución!

I might just keep that article on the priests handy for the next time someone tries to tell me that Christianity is an evil and hateful religion.

lordvad3r95
Group Contributor

2699215 What are they protesting?

From what I'm reading, the protesters want the Ukraine to integrate into the EU but the president want to stay buddy-buddy with Russia

lordvad3r95
Group Contributor

2699443 Okay then. Thanks for telling me.

2699215 Reddit or Imgur? I've seen a lot of those pictures already and I have to say, they are goddamn cool! Too bad it comes at the price of those men and women fighting against the government.

2699215 Just saved all those images to a new folder called "Damn Ukraine u Scary!"

2699315 Reports are they are being US/George Soros funded, just like the 'Arab Spring'.
Why is Soros using his money and his U.S. puppets to do this?

Have some more then

I got them from /k/ and Tumblr. If you want more, go to 4chan.org/k/catalog and ctrl+f "ukraine" "riot" and other related words and open relevant threads in new tabs (the images are links to the tabs)

As bad as it i to say this, I had to chuckle at some of the pictures. For instance:

this one had the words, "In Ukraine, we take Red Rover very seriously" pop right into my head...

I think I've been looking at way too many demotivational posters...

Though this one:

reminded me of the violinist who played for the Soviet army during the battle for Stalingrad (and then for both sides when they stopped shooting in order to listen to the music). That guy has some big, brass balls to be sitting out there by himself in order to play. Props to him.

I dunno, Ukraine joining the EU is a step towards roping them into NATO.
Who knows, by some miracle someday Russia might get pulled into the EU and/or NATO for some serious multinational awesomeness.

I didn't know anyone still used SHADOW GOROD camo :D

Im guessing that's the Ukraine cop's camo?:applejackunsure:

Aye, it's an old urban pattern that's pretty hard to get a hold of these days.
If I hadn't just gotten a new set of FLORA I'd be all over digging up a set of SHADOW, now that I know anyone still uses it.

2699806 They were never offered, serious multi-national stupidity. When the Soviets collapsed, every ex-Soviet Republic should have been offered NATO membership along with the entire Warsaw Pact.

Having the whole of the USSR (or any real part of it) being part of NATO would have been really nice. And maybe if anyone tried to help Russia, instead of profiteering and continuing to label them as the enemy, things could be better for a lot of people.
But, we can't go back and change things now :applejackunsure:

2699311 You realize Ukraine has one of the most corrupt police forces in the world, right?

2699666 those last pictures look like some people are gearing up to get seriously medieval on some asses.

That said, it's sad when this and the Mexican cartel removal are getting jack shit coverage from mainstream American news. We're at an intense level of happening now, but a lot are blinded from this fact. T-thanks for the agenda, guys.

That is my new favorite gif:rainbowwild:

2699997 But that does not mean all 100% of them are corrupt bastards. Theres always one person on the other side who thinks what they are doing is the right thing.

Corrupt or not, I would never want to see what the protestors are going to do to these guys.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=959_1390672028
>police cornered in building
>ripping away shields
>dragging policemen off into the crowd one by one

2700012 But Justin Bieber was arrested for speeding, :pinkiegasp: don't you understand how many tween hearts are breaking right now you callous meany!?:twilightangry2:

>Implying the Orthodox Priests aren't siding with the government
The majority of the Ukrainian-speaking, EU-supporting Ukraine is Catholic. The Orthodox Priests are, well, Russian Orthodox- who naturally side with the government's move to try to keep to the East and stay away from the rest of Europe.

Critical thinking, people.

Except they were. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, (East) Germany and Hungary are all a part of NATO. It was only the former Soviet Republics that weren't, and that's because of the sheer havoc that was emerging at the time- see the 1991 Coup de'tat attempt in Russia, or the violence in Uzbekistan.

I'm sorry but some of these images are just demanding a meme.

Are they offering the cops food? Probably positioned.

That sixth one really needs a "THIS IS UKRAINE!" caption on it.

Also that shield phlanax looks amazing.

The reality is that everyone loses.

Some of both sides are idealists and believe in what they fight for, and some aren't, but you're right. It is sad.

I put that THIS IS UKRAINE one on my Instagram... Now to wait:moustache:

>bloody city-wide riots turning to all-out war between the citizens and the police
>oh boy! i better wear my Minion costume!

Such is life in the Zone

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59