Humans Aren't Bastards 4,070 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

A grand compilation of kindness that I found after watching some motivational videos.

Here is a song to add to your daily playlist to help with the sentiment:

Post thoughts on this.
Better yet, post other examples of people wielding the Element of Kindness or just being a great person in general.

1971246 Fluttershy is a human invention, mate. She channels us! Still it's nice to see stuff like this.

Permanent Temporary
Group Contributor

This is the reason why Fluttershy channels humans

I fixed that for you. :twilightsmile:

Instead of posting pictures or videos, I've decided to post this link to the Charity Water campaign's website, which raises money to help people in developing nations get clean water to drink. A donation of just $20 can ensure a lifetime of clean water for one person.

So my example of "humans aren't bastards" would be all of you who click on that link and support the cause.

She channels us!

That's a nice thought to have when one is feeling down on their general opinion of humanity for some reason or another.:twilightsmile:

Though I am aware that she is a human invention.
Which is probably a further indicator of our ability for kindness.

Always great to see good news on TV. A way to balance all the bad and celebrity trash that clutters the airwaves.

Amazing Grace on the bagpipes was playing in one of them.

This song always brings me to tears.

Comment posted by sgtnolisten deleted Oct 17th, 2013

This is the reason why Fluttershy channels humans

Why can't I modify the thread title to make it this?!:raritydespair:
Edit: As for responding with a charity for clean water:

>Channeling Fluttershy
>Draws circle with butterfly inside
>gets possessed by Fluttershy
>Fluttershy apologizes and leaves

I was listening to this song not ten minutes before looking at this. I feel it is appropriate.

I included it since Christians accepting the gay community regardless of the official stance that shames homosexuals and causes rifts in families was a kindness since those Christians accepted the gay community for who they are.
If you would like, I can remove the photo.

:raritycry::raritydespair::fluttercry::fluttershbad::applecry: <<<MFW

All my feels, bro(ny)

:trollestia:

Fluttershy on this thread::yay:
Scootaloo on this thread::scootangel:
Twilight on this thread::twilightsmile:
Pinkie Pie on this thread::pinkiesad2::pinkiehappy:

Me on this thread: *favorites*

Permanent Temporary
Group Contributor

$20 saves more than one person, because that one person will gain the opportunity to pursue schooling and thus a career, and are likely to donate earnings to help others like themselves. So even $1 can help save hundreds of lives.

In case you can't read the text: "I have been informed that in the event of a government shutdown, Members of Congress would continue receiving their salary. In the event of an appropriation lapse and a subsequent government shutdown, please withhold my pay." - Ann Wagner, Missouri Senator.

In the interest of further potential friction concerning religion, I have replaced the pic of the group of Christians with the "I'm Sorry" shirts with one with a man who holds the world record for giving blood.
1971471, I still appreciate your defense of the picture.

Edit:One more!

Lets re-elect that Senator!!:pinkiehappy:

Sorry about removing the pic in question that you defended, just wanted to avoid a religion based fight here.

The picture between The cop rescuing ducklings and the friendship one above it isn't loading for me.

Also, that "TAKE WHAT YOU NEED" picture, what's in between Love and Forgiveness?

There's nothing between the ducklings and friendship.
For the "Take what you need" pic, I don't know but, I think it's "Hope" since the top of an "E" is visible and the letter before it looks like either a "P" or "D" and "Hope" makes sense in the context presented.

1971246 Nice to see that this happens on a daily basis.

Okay, donated 15$. Hope it really helps somehow.

Very good things, all of these, too bad I never witness much of any good deeds except my own miniscule ones. Still, seeing as my faith in Humanity has nothing to do with good or evil, it don't much matter.

An oldie but a goody

Those photos made me shed liquid pride.

*sniff* I just cried a little bit from reading that article!
The good kind of crying mind you.

If there was any doubt of the British being awesome, this video settles it!
Was that in 2001 when the attacks first happened or was that on one of the anniversaries?

Its a grand sight indeed!:twilightsmile:

As long as we all do a little good each day, then mankind will trend towards good.

read KnightCommander's article and shed some more.

Permanent Temporary
Group Contributor

Hope it really helps somehow.

You have just helped save the lives of dozens of innocent people.

1971333 Thank you for the link. I just donated twenty dollars.

You're a joker, you make people laugh.

Let's put a smile on that face then.

1980922 You're a character from DC comics. Well, your image is, at least.

You are what happens when humanity channels a vastly more violent Discord.:pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Evil Paladin deleted Oct 19th, 2013
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36