Humans Aren't Bastards 4,066 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

So here's a bit of a random story for you bored folks out there.

When I was still in school I rode the bus with my older brother. He had a friend who was a dude, and he had some amazing eyes.

Like this... very striking grey. To be perfectly clear I wasn't interested in him that way, but I figured I'd tell him he had awesome eye color anyways.

Q awkward crickets

Both him and my bro looked at me for awhile, then agreed "admiring eyes is for women and gay people."

Personally I'm pretty sure that is complete bs, but what do you think? Is admiring somebody's eyes a 'manly' thing to do?
(The bisexual asked the bronies =P)

lordvad3r95
Group Contributor

I only have this to say:

I dunno. I think my friend's eyes are pretty cool, since he has heterochromia.:derpytongue2: One blue eye, one hazel eye.

MY BRAND.

I say fuck that a guy can admire another guys eyes without being gay or feminine if he wants. Just ask people that know me.

I'm pansexual, so I don't know what a heterosexual man would do.

1342437 lol, how incredibly helpful :derpytongue2:

1342376 That would require me to actually know people that know you :derpyderp2:

1342360 I always thought heterochromia was pretty awesome myself.

It's fun to joke around with the saying "The eyes are the window to the soul" with him.

1342509 curious... would that mean MPD?

1342524 fairly, since I can't really talk to them unless I know who they are. =3

I forgot what we decided on. :rainbowlaugh:

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire - Matthew 18:9

Pai Mei yo bro. If they don't treasure eyes, they'll learn to.

1342538 Makes sense... meh. The statement still stands.

Pai Mei Yo

1342541 Heh, bummer, sounds like it'd be fun to know.

1342552 the "it's not gay, even outside of a three way"?

1342322 I don't find it gay at all. In fact, I love eyes too! They're so squishy and go great on toothpicks for a little snack when you get HUNGRY.:pinkiecrazy:

:trollestia:

Silver/white eyes FTW

1342601 Pai Mei is an old martial arts master from Kill Bill. He plucked out one eye from his disrespectful student's head. To be fair, he's harsh. Even backtalk leads to mutilation.
:trollestia: Twilight, you know the penalty for missing a friendship report.
:twilightsheepish: Err, I thought that law was a joke princess.
:facehoof: AUGH! My eye!

That's just weird, what, you got an eye fetish or something? I have a preggers fetish.

1346009 I suppose.... they don't do anything for me sexually, but I do think their colors are very pretty.

1342853 Lol... what a strange fellow.

This is a beautiful eye.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23