Humans Aren't Bastards 4,068 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

No one asked for your life story, dude.

3985423 Don't be that guy, nobody likes that guy.

Dear God...people I didn't even know existed until just now won't like me? I must repent.

3985117 I'm going to bookmark this forever, I'll pull it out when I feel someone needs some encouragement (Or if myself need a bit of a pick me up) because this is probably the single most inspirational thing I have ever read, I especially like the very realist point of view you have.

Things won't magically get better, sometimes bad things happen to good people and good things happen to terrible people, but if you try you can make things better for yourself. I love that because it is probably the most true statement that has ever been said.

You sir have a Follower, provided all your post are of equal intelligence (Not saying everything's gotta be like Martin Luther King level of speech but, so long as you keep acting like this...things will be cool between you and I good sir.)

3985722 Dude just because you don't know someone doesn't mean you have to be rude. Plus you don''t have to read this, feel free to leave and never come back if you want.

Please don't say such things. You know you mean the world to me, person of indistinct attributes that render you diaphanously described at best.

3985744 Look whatever, you wanna keep being an asshole than far be it form me to stop you.

I'm going to go play League Of Legends

Please don't leave me to go do whatever that it is you said you were going to do. I will miss you terribly.

Don't feed the troll kids. Trolls are like pussies, in need of a good pounding.:trollestia:

If they arent bastards....then what are they then?

People influenced by their material conditions to develop negative qualities? Change the material conditions, change the qualities and then we can all contribute to the greater collective!

Actually remind of me of folk stories I heard at my place.
The father of the three children were an asshole, always beating them and stuff. But the kid learn from their father by being better than him. Even when their father was stricken with sickness, they still take care of him.

3985117 How warm, your words are.

I somewhat disagree with your sentiments on avoiding bitterness, but that's mostly due to a few factors on my end. On one hand, my bitterness has been a part of me for so long, it's pretty much a defining personal trait now. And on the other hand, being deadpan and snarky are perfect compliments to another part of my personality; blunt and brutal honesty. In a world where many people expect you to lie first, blunt honesty is a sure way to leave them flabbergasted, :rainbowlaugh:

Also, what you said about persistence is certainly true without a doubt; even the strongest wall can be worn down with enough continuous pressure. Just look at the Grand Canyon, which was formed by mere flowing water. Sure, it took millions of years, but when has that stopped water? :twilightsmile:

He might not have been the best father, or even my biological one, but he was still there for me; still more of a father than most fathers I've met, which is a little sad in hindsight

Your dad was the T-850?

even the strongest wall can be worn down with enough continuous pressure.

Not all the walls. In the end, global entropy will prevail. Nothing we do can change that. In the end, we will all succumb to it.

4012395 So what?? Why should I let that stop me anyway?

The alternative would be to just lay down and die, when facing the end. And that would be meaningless to me.

4012734 Does throwing stones at an approaching black hole make your resistance objectively meaningful or do your futile struggles only distract you from seeing the inevitable?

4014929 ...Really? You had to pull that kind of scale into your point to defend yourself??

Black holes spell insta-death for EVERYTHING. Even light can't escape the intense gravity it has.

Pretty sure we were talking about stuff closer to the ground we walk upon. Unless I missed something that was or wasn't said?

4015257 I upped the scale so that I could open your eyes to it. Now that you've gazed upon the futileness, you may recognize it on closer to the ground scale as well. You only need to look.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27