Humans Aren't Bastards 4,068 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 75

What if in the ponyverse, ponies have a site JUST like this one. Where they have our LIFE stories and consider them fanfics. And what if.

Their usernames ARE OUR NAMES

I guess that's one way for me to get featured.

Mother Of God :rainbowdetermined2:
Maybe Trollestia is involved:trollestia:

my god...

AND MAYBE WHEN YOU FORGET WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO SAY IS A PONY DELETING PART OF A SENTENCE!!!

With your voice bane, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Inspectah Dash
Group Contributor

I like to think I'm their Nyx because I'm so adorable and cuddly.

Curse you, pony overlords!

806896 well that would certainly freak me the fuck out some one has to make a fanfic were twi reads about a humans life and then he/she comes to equstria and not it

well if we consider that as fact, than it wouldn't change anything... "Just because the Dreamer is a Dream of the Dreamers own Dream, didn't make the Dreamer unreal."

I just realized I'm scared at the implications of who ships me with what....

Well then, hope I'm in a clopfic...

I think we're just a game.

Humanist
Group Admin

I am either the main character of a very boring fic... Or a minor or background character in a more interesting fic.

Also, are we looping in this scenario? As in, ponies we write about write about us? So both sides are mutually fictional and real, with each side having created and been created by the other?

Then ponies are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to entertainment.

So Twister writes stories about me and uses my name as a username? Cool.

So someone writes stores about me going to imageboards, studying, and fantasizing about getting an M1A?

lordvad3r95
Group Contributor

806938 I guarantee you that no one would EVER make a fanfic about me. But if they did, I DEMAND to be the greatest leader the US has ever known and have a supermodel wife. With a mustache! :moustache:

I live in Australia.
We have common household Spiders that can kill you with one bite if said bite is left untreated ASAP. :moustache:

So... there's a pony that's a ground attack plane? Cool.

Wouldn't work. Anyone crazy enough to write my life:flutterrage::pinkiehappy::twilightoops: wouldn't be allowed sharp objects (like pencils) or computer access.:raritycry::fluttershbad::applecry:

Nope, ponies are egotistical, so they write about us writing about them.

A burning ghost... Such a cool story.

Multiverse strikes again! :pinkiecrazy:

Humanist
Group Admin

It's the prologue. The exciting stuff hasn't happened yet.

Quickly we must make a portal or something to that universe think of the FUN TIME WE WILL ALL HAVE!!!
ITS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS PIC

806896 If somepony wrote my life, then he is a bad writer...

806917 WHAT IF THEY ARE MAKING US DO THIS!!

If so, I want to be a character that can break the fourth wall.

I should start trying now.

Also, is my life a self-insert or not? Because if it's a self-insert, he (I?) must be having one great life in Equestria, because my life on Earth is pretty run-of-the-mill. And only exciting people/ponies write boring slice of life. :derpytongue2:

One way to get featured? Sir, it's my only way. :raritydespair:

Irongalley
Group Contributor

You know what's funny? We ship mares with mares because there is a majority of females in Equestria.

And it just so happens that there are a majority of male bronies in this site.

Which means that whenever a pony sees two users talking to each other they immediately speculate that said users are gay, and thus a thousand shipfics are born.

Think thoroughly of all the people you've talked to, and now be terrified as you realize just how many clopfics exist of both of you.

And weep.

Beyond the Horizon
Group Contributor

Could be, infinite multiverse theory and all that.

Of course, there's also a universe where both sides are aware of it and do it for kicks n giggles.

And a universe where we can directly go to the others worlds.

And more.

Much. Much. More.

OH GOD NO, WHAT IF ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY WAS MADE BY A SHITTY FANFIC WRITER WITH TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS?

LOGIC, IT DOESN'T APPLY IN THE MULTIVERSE

Irongalley
Group Contributor

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!? BY REPLYING TO MY COMMENT YOU HAVE STIRRED THE FIRES OF CLOPFICTION EVERYWHERE IN THE PONY WORLD!

RUN AWAY! :raritycry:

What if.... WHAT IF WE HAVE A UNIVERSE THAT THOSE CLOP FICS BECOME TRUE????!?!?!?!?

See, I had a thought about a story like this. I might get back to it sometime and watch for amusement. Who would be willing to read it?

My life would be so boring that if a pony did write it, then suicide would be a good option.

Let's face it people, the excitement that 99.999999% of the people on planet Earth would generate would be about 0%.

Irongalley
Group Contributor

I want to read it.. I WANT TO READ IT! oh wait that's a bad idea it would be boring as fuck.

Irongalley
Group Contributor

Not if you're mexican.

If you're mexican, like me, you get to go to the taqueria every weekend. It is an adventure in and of itself.

Any other mexicans will agree with me. Nothing better than a taco after a week of dullness.

807355 Happy to know someone would read it, I know one person in particular who will read it. Refferee if nothing else is pretty predictable :trollestia:

Irongalley
Group Contributor

Be silent DarthPony! You're just jealous because they cut off most of your hooves and you burnt your muzzle!

:rainbowkiss::yay::trollestia:

807400 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 75