The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 114 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 114

I want to know what you guys would like to see in Fallout 4, be it guns, armor, companions, locations, the storyline, factions, enemies, and/or anything else that you can think of.

Companion banter. Would make me have an urge to catch 'em all.

2208148 In Fallout 4, I want... A new graphics engine. The one from New Vegas is alright but has strict boundaries, and Skyrim always seemed to care more about graphics than gameplay.
Also, mandatory hardcore mode.

2208165 Yes, all of my yes.

more aliens another gun runners shop maybe another country deathclaws that are easier to kill being able to blow down doors

guns.... lots and lots of guns

do I really need to say it?
or even better.
:eeyup:

2208219 Holy Mother of Sin, that's just terrifying.

Hire mercenaries and stuff...

I want to take over the world with my mercenary army!!!

Speaking of which, make your own faction or join another faction and conquer territory through quests!

2208240 Both, evil abominations the both of them.

Somewhere that isn't America.

2208270 and the ultimate challenge for a player at the highest level, wouldn't you agree?:ajsmug:

The ability to conquer places.

We could also do with some Van Burren-esque RPG mechanics. Multiple ways to solve quests, and I'm not just saying 'Good, Evil, Sorta-In-Between'. A solution or bonus path that complements every single SPECIAL attribute and skill. Not just that, but also which perks you have, your gender, race, mutation, age, current Karma, current reputation with the town at hand, current reputation with major factions, current reputation with towns near by, which companions you have accompanying you, and which items you have in your inventory.

2208271 Hate to burst your bubble, but that can never happen. Not because I say so, but because the lore says so. America was the only nation that had Vault-tec, which means that they were the only ones that had vaults, no vaults means little chance of survival, not to mention that basically everywhere that wasn't America was basically reduced to ashes.

Not to mention the fact that Fallout has always been about America, and American greed.

I want for any gun out of ammo for the ability to use it as a hitting weapon, come on, smacking someone with an anti material rifle would be fun as hell

2208284 Yeah, I want a challenge, what I don't want is something that is so retardedly difficult that you need nothing short of an experimental M.I.R.V. just to put a dent in its health.

2208318 Care to elaborate?

2208403 I agree, could you imagine the looks on the enemies' faces when you charge at them, ready to give them the smacking of a lifetime?

2208418 fair enough, fun idea though.

I would like for Fallout 4 to take place near an island location, like Hawaii, or Florida (has Fallout gone to Florida before? I don't know) and you can use boats to get around. And weapon mods. SHIT LOADS OF WEAPONS AND WEAPON MODS

_No_One_Remains_
Group Admin

2208148 Three Dog was hinted to be in it. :ajbemused:
So by the grace of fucking God, he sure as hell better be in it! :flutterrage:

Other than that, I'd enjoy London (though did they have Vaults outside of the U.S.? I mean, every time Vault-Tec is mentioned, it's in the context of America).
If not another country, then maybe the northwest.

Or, and just humor me on this, more Deathclaws. :moustache:
Lots and lots more Deathclaws. :rainbowdetermined2:
The "Kaizo Mario 64 Chain-Chomps" of Deathclaws. :pinkiecrazy:

2208798 I agree, if Three Dog isn't in Fallout 4 there will be riots in the streets. Also to answer your question ,no America was the only nation that had Vault-tec, so anywhere else was pretty much fucked. Oh, and MORE DEATHCLAWS?! I suppose it could be fun.

Definitely aliens, crossbow, customizable power armor, The Master, plate Mail armor, Fallout Equestria references, more side quests, maybe coop, new factions, new vaults, playable ghoul, more Lone Wanderer. Also, the fair of Europe and Asia. Send us there

2208905 Fallout Equestria references are pretty much a given. Do you know how many bronies work at Bethesda? A lot, and they're fans of FO:E as well.

As far as customizable armor goes, I'd like to see it on the level of Skyrim where you can mix and match your armor, and beyond to where your clothing can overlap, such as light or medium armors with dusters and such.

What a coincidence! Guess what movie I'm watching now?

Somwhere that isn't the United States.

Skyrim's engine, a.k.a. Creation Engine is just a modified version of the Gamebryo Engine (used for both Fallout 3 and New Vegas) made by Bethesda. I don't think they need to be replaced, their only problems are when the physics goes unrealistic (you can jump up and then move forward like there was some invisible force moving you) and the more than occasional crashes. A good alternative would be Unreal Engine 4.

Indiana Jones :facehoof:

2209018 I like the sound of Unreal Engine 4.

re- Yamsmos
Group Contributor

Crossbows. And, if it actually will be in Boston, I'd like to see a kind of faction that does what Caesar's Legion did and resemble British redcoats.

2209091 If that's the case then they'd better do a better job than Obsidian did with Caesar's Legion, they were lame as fuck.

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis!

I prefer Source Engine 2. But, by the time it gets released the Universe will be nearing it's end. Only the ones close enough to the Gabenhole singularity will live long enough. At least it'll be worth the weight.

2209172 Ah! I see what you did there! Gabe you fat fuck, just give us Episode 3 already!

Everyone loves to make fun of Gaben's weight but my favorite is this one: "Gabe Newell is so fat that he uses noclip around the office"

2209230 I love it! Now for some "can't count to three" jokes!

Was not aware that there were many brony Bethesdans. But in honesty, my number one is to see Europe at some point

2209304 According to the lore, America was the only nation to survive Armageddon. Besides, Fallout has always been about America and American greed, would it make any sense to take it out of its element?

Edmar Fecler
Group Contributor

I'm predicting something involving the Commonwealth; that big organization involving cyborgs and stuff that we just got a little taste of in Fo3.
possible story, connections to prior games, awesome characters and skills, etc.

who's with me? :trixieshiftleft:

2209365 I'm with you fellow wastelander! (I get a little carried away sometimes, I'm just so fucking hyped right now!)

I guess not. But maybe we could see the other side of the story? I don't know, maybe not the game but a DLC where you play in China. "Survive" is a strong word... I doubt that the rest of the world would be lifeless, even if little at least some people should have survived in shelters like the Vaults.

2209382 That could work, although China may be nothing more than a pile of rubble and ash when you get there.

Ahahhahahahah huehuehejeheuhue
I bet they'll launch Episode 2: Part 2: Chapter 1

Well, number one, I want a long flowing coat, like the riot armor has. I want pre-war business wear, (preferably in different colors or at least the white pinstripe) and the pre-war hat. Maybe a suit with formal trench coat. I would like a single action army style revolver again(no matter where we go). I want Fallout 3's 'rock it launcher' back. I would like the Tesla cannon to transfer over, and Finally, I want a sniper companion who doesn't run up to very dangerous things and shoot them point blank with a sniper rifle.

2209411 And then we'll have to wait eons for chapter 3.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 114