Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: An American Werewolf in Equestria

Tags: Crossover/Action/Romance

Rating: Teen possibly mature

General Summary/Description: After being gunned down in West End Alley David Kessler wakes up in the Everfree forest. He doesn't realize that he's in a strange new world, a different land, but even here the curse of the werewolf has followed him. He needs to overcome his fears, learn to live with and control his curse, or he will end up spreading more havoc in this world as well along with ruin his chance for redemption.

What type of help are you looking for?: Pre-reader

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: This is an action story focusing on the redemption of someone after events beyond their control have caused so much pain and death. It also deals with the concepts of morality and if love is really strong enough to beat odds that is so obviously stacked against it.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): Mainly I would like the reader to focus on the story, see what aspects could and would make more sense, and make suggestions onto what would benefit the story.

Other important information: I take criticism very well, and I see it as a chance to learn and grow. Also, I do like tossing ideas off of another person. Seeing what sticks and what just falls to the floor.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Fimfiction PM and Google docs would be easiest for me. Thanks,

LF

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1