Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Pony Inception

Tags: romance&adventure (clop scenes in separate story, not much, not intense but will be kinky)

Rating: teen

General Summary/Description: PoE but in fresh view. If reversed "Project Sunflower" existed then they'll be similar to some degree.

What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): a little of all.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: all cast and charts embedded in gdocs. PM me a your account email and i will share a story.

Other important information: I'm from Poland. I'm not native English and nativelly don't used any English typesetting. I have read some tutorials and guides about writing, punctuating and editing- but to be honest with you- sometimes i can be very hard to work with.

Last thing i want to say: i need open minded person. Story is innovative, don't touching a canon in any way. There is not a "my little pony show" but "this show that every nerd knows", and similarities like that.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: gdocs comments and fimfiction pm

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1