Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I was uncertain which to request, I'm happy with my story's spelling and grammar, but some stylistic choices like bookisms and telly talk, etc, are borderline. Anyway:

Title: Mega Mare
Tags: Crossover/Adventure
Rating: Everyone (cartoon violence and fleeting references to bodily harm)
General Summary/Description: Inspired by Mega Man, Twilight Sparkle is Celestia's student in an Equestria that has embraced cybernetic technology. Celestia sends Twilight to investigate some strange going-ons at Ponyville where her five research aides live, and Twilight discovers a plot by crazed ponies to take over Equestria.
What type of help are you looking for? - Editor or Pre-Reader. In general, any feedback from anyone would be appreciated.
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: Is inspired by Mega Man and has a lot of allusions to that series, but is not really a crossover. It's a crossover in the manner Fallout Equestria is a Fallout crossover, no actual MM characters appear.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): My major concern stylistically is two-fold
A - Is the story engaging for someone unfamiliar with Mega Man?
B - Are Twilight's character arc and the unfolding story enough to hold interest?

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: PM would be preferred, please

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1