Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Ghost Rider: The Spirit of Vengeance

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Dark, Adventure, Crossover, Alternate Universe

Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature): Mature

General Summary/Description: Based on the Marvel Comics character, Cookie Crisp makes a deal with the lord of the Underworld, Hades, to save some pony she loves. The price for her boon being her eternal service as his bounty hunter, the Ghost Rider.

Zagreus, the son of Hades, enters the picture and threatens to destroy all of pony kind as part of his plan to overthrow his father and Olympus. And only the Ghost Rider can stop him. But will Cookie be able to control the demon, now bonded with her soul? Or will she lose her sanity?

What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): Proofreader/Pre-reader/Editor, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: This takes place in the history of the other Marvel Crossovers I've done. But it is completely unnecessary to read the others.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional):I would like help with spelling, grammar, story editing, ideas, OOC problems and anything else that might become an issue.

Other important information: Be as harsh as you want.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: G.doc or Private Message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Royal Day Off

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Adventure, Comedy, Slice of Life

Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature): Everyone

General Summary/Description: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna decide that they need a day just to have some fun and be themselves. However, a General, who knows the two are up to no good, tries to catch them in the act of abandoning their royal duties.

What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): Proofreader/Pre-reader/Editor, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: This story takes place in the young-verse.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional):I would like help with spelling, grammar, story editing, ideas, OOC problems and anything else that might become an issue.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: G.doc or Private Message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Love is in Bloom (Title Subject to Change. Suggestions welcome)

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Slice of Life, Romance, Sad

Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature): Everyone

General Summary/Description: This story deals with Princess Cadence and Shinning Armor. It deals with how they started, how they got together and what the future holds for them.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: All you really need to know is that Cadence and Shining Armor are in love. Not much news there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1