Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Aburi
Group Admin

In an effort to make things more balanced, Master Lyra and I are modifying the request process. In a few minutes the new directions will be posted, they are pretty self explanatory.

The things you will need to know:
1. Authors will now have the option of making a new forum thread with their request or requesting a specific reviewer.
2. This means that there is a chance that the request will be ignored as everyone things someone else will do it. Please don't hesitate to step up and take a story.
3. This also means that multiple reviewers can take the same story. Most authors would be happy with this, but in case they only want one, it's first come first served.

4. Any author that does not follow the simple directions will have the post removed. I suggest you do not try to help them until they do so. After all, if they cannot follow directions, how do you expect them to listen to your guidance?

As a final note: you will notice that all active reviewer threads have been stickyed, and the temporarily inactive ones have been locked. When you go on a short hiatus, please lock your thread and unlock it when you get back.

Aburi
Group Admin

I forgot to mention - This is currently a trial run of the new process. If you guys don't like it let us know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2