Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Miraculous Ponies Series

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): MLP:FIM, Miraculous Ladybug, Romance, Adventure, Comedy, Crossover, Human, Alternate Universe, Spike, Other, Main 6, Princess Celestia and CMC

Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature): Everyone

General Summary/Description: Description of the Origins: Marinette starts out as an normal girl and Adrien who always gets to be locked in his home before they both get sucked into an portal arriving in Equestria, with one way to escape; defeat Nightmare Moon. While in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart, will they both win? Or will they be trapped in equestria for years? Find out in this story!, Description of Season 1: After fighting Nightmare Moon, Stoneheart and Stoneheart's army the Mane Six, Ladybug and Cat Noir are now having some adventures in Ponyville, meet new Allies, Friends and more while also protecting Paris from Akumatized Villains

What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): Proof-Reader and Editor

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: Pretty good knowledge of Miraculous Ladybug and it's whole franchise

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): On any mistakes like words placed together, a mistake in writing or an english word which I forgot existed

Other important information: If you don't like Miraculous Ladybug or its whole you are free to refuse

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: You can message me on Discord as 'Raritydarling#8164' or message me in my inbox

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1