Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Advice Pinks
Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Random (due to the questions)
Rating (Everyone/Teen/Mature): Everyone
General Summary/Description: Pinkie Pie is hired by Ponyville's local newspaper to write an advice column. Don't worry, she knows what she's doing.
What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): Editor or proof-reader, but mostly the former.
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: The story functions similar to an actual advice column, where readers have submitted questions they want answered by Pinkie. It currently has no overarching plot, as that was never the plan.
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): The main focus is making sure Pinkie Pie's voice comes through in the answers and that the answers are in-character for her. Another thing that I'd like help with is making sure an answer isn't too long or too short in comparison to the question and what Pinkie would say.
Other important information: I'd say I'm pretty good at writing Pinkie, but it doesn't hurt to have another set of eyes. Also, it's been awhile since I've written anything MLP, so I'm worried I might be a bit rusty. The current chapter I have finished was written at least a couple years ago, with some additions in the past year, so I don't know how indicative it is of my current MLP writing abilities.
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: In terms of actual editing work, commenting and making suggestions on the document will be fine, along with sending a PM for the occasional update or letting me know when you're done. If there is going to be extensive communication, I would not mind using Discord, but I don't know if that will be necessary.

I lost pretty much all of my original editors due to inactivity on all our ends, so I would really appreciate the help!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1