Adventure 1,218 members · 2,996 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Greetings, everypony!
Let me introduce you to a story that I have recently helped edit. WhateverTheHeck’s skills significantly improved since his last story, and his drive and passion for writing is downright palpable in this newest piece of his. If you’re looking for a story that won’t stop abruptly because of writer’s block, then Forever Wolfpony is just for you. And if you fancy adventure stories with elements of slice of life sprinkled here and there, then I assure you this tale of the CMC trying to help their friend break an ancient curse will warm your heart while keeping you at the edge of your seat!

Synopsis:
It's tough being a wolfpony. The constant need to hunt, the pain and suffering that happens to both the cursed and the ones around them, and worst of all: the guilt that sets upon them whenever they learn of their deeds as a monster.

For Fullmoon, this has been his life for three years. While he has kept his curse under wraps for that amount of time, the poor colt constantly struggles with keeping it in check. But once he finds an ancient spell book all about wolfponies, he leaps at the opportunity to finally get himself a cure, and save both himself and the denizens of Ponyville. Will the spell finally save him, or will it cause more trouble than if he had never found it in the first place?

Excerpt from Chapter 1: A Cure in Sight

“Finally…” he mused out loud, stepping gingerly towards the ancient artifact. “I-I’ll be cured! I won’t hurt anypony anymore!” he sputtered, standing directly in front of the pedestal.

“Hurry, Moon! Ah don’t like it here…” Apple Bloom begged. Echoes and whispers began to surround the area.

“Y-Yeah! There’s something off about this place!” Sweetie Belle added, standing back to back with her two friends. Wolfish eyes appeared out of the shadows, one by one. More and more appeared, staring intently at the three fillies. The mist seemed to intensify.

Their pleas didn’t reach Fullmoon’s ears. All he could hear were the thoughts scrambling in his head. My saving grace lies right in this book. I just need to grab it. He slowly reached out to it. As he did, the mist began to thicken even more. A plethora of mysterious eyes continued to stare at the Crusaders.

“M-Moon, hurry!” Scootaloo called, only to have her shout fall on deaf ears as his hoof touched the book. They shrieked as they watched what happened next.

Tags: Teen, Violence, Adventure, Sad, Slice of Life, Twilight, CMC, OC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1