Adventure 1,218 members · 2,996 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well, it is an adventure story so i thought id show off here!!!

Here it is everyone! The new chapter cover art for the latest chapters of "Secrets of a Wonderer", It will also be the last one. The story is far from over,Jax has a long way to go and there's going to be a lot of new characters. Just as a quick spoiler is anyone would like to know, Jax story has been a three season story from the moment I decided to write it. Since then it has grown into a six-season story with at least two more coming, only the first three are story-boarded right now though and we are still in the first.

However, I plan to be updating at least one chapter of either "Secrets of a Wanderer" or "I'm Sorry I'm Broken" a week with the new chapter for the latter coming up this Friday. With so much work being pressed on me both professionally and personally for new and in progress content, Updating cover art like this has taken a back seat. I'll come up with new art of Jax and his story when I can but for now, it will not be cover art.

But for now, i hope you all like my last piece of cover art for Jax's first season!!! Stay crazy my friends!!!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/278714/secrets-of-a-wanderer

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1