Adventure 1,218 members · 2,996 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I've started my first story of the Adventure Genre. It's loosly based on Klonoa, Kingdom Hearts, and Legend of Zelda, among a few other things. It has not had many views, and so I was wondering if any of you could check it out if the following brief summary appeals to you:

Equestria has been destroyed, and there is no sign of any of the Princesses or the main 6. A hero is summoned by Spike in a desperate attempt to save Twilight and the others, who are now trapped inside their own elements.

Thistle is a young donkey from another dimension. He has no idea where he is, or why he has been summoned. He soon discovers the symbols of the elements upon what remains of the mane 6's thrones, and finds that he is able to travel through them to bizarre worlds generated by the elements themselves. In each world he must rescue the pony who represents the element, and find out who exactly is behind all of this.

Please give my first chapter a read if you have the time. Let me know if it pulls you in and makes you want to read more.
Here is the link, thank you in advance and if any one else is in the same boat I would be happy to return the favour.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/299441/the-hero-of-harmony

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1