Adventure 1,218 members · 3,008 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Okay, first off, It would be cool if you could tell me some pony dreams you had.

It was another nice day in Ponyville. I walked to the coffee shop for breakfast and the newspaper. I began to read and an article caught my eye. "MURDER RATES ALL OVER EQUESTRIA HAVE SPIKED" I nearly choked. Crime was very rare in the peaceful land of Equestria. There where attempted invasions from creatures, but thanks to the elements, they all failed. This was different. The article stated that murder rates have increased very suddenly, but not just in one town or city, it was everywhere. I couldn't do anything about it, so I just had to keep living my normal life. One day, I was sitting on a park bench, enjoying the sights and animals, and then it claimed me. I was dead, literally. I looked down at my dead body and then at my hooves. They where a dark shade of blue and translucent. All of a sudden I was shot up to the sky at unbelievable speed. I reached what seemed like heaven and found out that the souls of the dead have been enslaved by a demon. He was planning to build an army of the dead to invade Equestria. (Not gonna tell the rest, even If I remember it)

It sounds more dark then epic.

I like it. :pinkiecrazy:

3398527 Well it get's epic when you hear "invasion".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4