Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,606 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I've noticed, people here seem rather interested in what blood/ancestry the human Mane 6 have (e.g. if Fluttershy has Arabian blood).

Honestly, it rubes me the wrong way. People seem too interested in it. The Mane 6 are obviously Equestrian (or American, if that's the Human version of Equestria). So what if they have some blood from another country?

Do I have a point, are people here a little too interested in this? Or am I just being oversensitive?

So far, I’ve haven’t seen anything like that here. Then again, all I’ve seen in this group is a bunch of stupid EQG stories, and not enough of the main six actually being on earth and being human.

But that’s just me.

I mean in the forums. Haven't taken a good look at the stories here.

It would make for interesting stories. For the creators and publishers up here, the thought that Twilight may have had some great ancestor would make for an amazing story for Twilight's future. Combining the two would make an amazing world!

I'm not talking people saying that Twilight has some great ancestor. I'm talking about people saying "Rarity's French, Fluttershy's Asian".

Oh, well... only one I’ve seen is this one. Then again, I haven’t really looked.

Well that is already annoying, anyone doing this please stop.

I mean it is a fun thing to think about, but I honenstly don't think it is a thing that needs to have so much time invested in.

Funny that in times of yore, there used to be quite a lot Ponies in our world stories, be them staying ponies or not. Then Equestria Girls attacked :ajsmug:.
Anyway, I don’t see many taking much importance to their lineage. The most I do is imagine Twilight as dark skinned, but that’s mostly due to it going well with her hair :ajsmug:

I think blood/ancestry gives the ladies more real feeling about them. 'Nuff said.

Makes them feel real.

I was hoping for a little more detail then that. But sometimes, it is hard to explain these things.

What I mean is the the bloodline and/or Ancestry information gives each girl a grounding in the reality we see

I guess to me, it makes it feel less real:

Americans have a habit of calling themselves “Asian” or “Italian” or something. Even though they can't speak a word of Italian, don't know a thing about Italy, and the only thing Italian about them is that they eat pizza.

That's not real! Those people are not real Italians. And this talk of the Mane 6 having some blood from some other country, I guess it feels like an extension of that fake stuff.

Comment posted by ScarletRhine deleted Jun 6th, 2019
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16