Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,605 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I just joined today, and being a major Spike fan, I wanted to give your guys ideas for stories. Of course, all of these are Humans, but Spike would have a scale covered tail and ponies would have magic and wings.

Old Man Logan: Three years. Three long years. Spike was the only one left to protect Ponyville from the bandits and monsters. Three years, Twilight had been under. Her memory is shot full of holes after becoming an Alicorn. Third anniversary of Celestia and Luna disappearing. Spike was wary of his bone claws, the emerald, gem like substance covering the bone. His rapid healing slowed his age, keeping him as a teenager, despite being twenty years of age. Equestria was dying, though no one wanted to admit it. Twilight was under Spike' s care, living a peaceful three years. Until he came. That little boy that changed their lives. Now, they left their friends behind. Their home. Their family. To find Celestia and Luna, and bring the dying country back.

Kidnapped: Basically, in this story, a "woman" (scale tail, wings, fire breath) kidnaps the young "boy" Spike, to save him from those thieving Humans. It was also an added bonus that she now gained a mate, despite his young appearance. She keeps him, being overly protective, and slowly, Spike learns this massive, tough woman has a soft spot for him, often treating him like a son (if you ignored the sex).

Smoke and Mail: Spike encounters a lonely Derpy on Hearts and Hooves day. Seeing her saddened state, Spike decides to spend the day with her. This friendship slowly becomes a relationship for the dragon blooded boy and wall eyed woman. (Mostly a relationship building story).

Frayed Feathers: Gilda was known as a tough woman. Those who dared to even make fun of her ended up with a trip to the hospital. No one, in a million years, would think she would date the dorky assistant of a librarian.

Can I use the "old man Logan" story. That one is, to me, the one with the most story-rich potential. And also please, PLEASE, send me a link of were you got that avatar pic. That is awesome :raritystarry:!

5887772 Go ahead, my man. Just hit me up when it's ready.

No problem. See you there :twilightsmile:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4