Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,605 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Has anyone imaged what the pony versions of the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts, from 'Friendship Games', would be?

I see Sugar Coat as a Unicorn, to contrast Applejack, Sour Sweet as an earth pony to an earth pony (I forget if she's suppose be pared off with Rarity or Fluttershy), Lemon Zest as a pegasus, harking back to Lauren Faust's original idea for Pinkie Pie as more akin to Gen 1 Surprise, Sunny Flare as an earth pony (I forget if she's suppose be pared off with Rarity or Fluttershy) and Indigo Zap as a Pegasus to stand on even ground to Rainbow Dash.

All unicorns, even Indigo Zap. Deal with it!

The reason I bring this up is because I am forming an idea for a story that has Sunset and the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts as a potential other Mane6, a dark reflection with Sunset opposite of Twilight and I want to have a simular balance, two earth ponies, two pegaguses and two unicrons (pre Magical Mystery Cure) vs another such group.

I remember seeing a picture of all 5 in pony forms in a different blog or forum post, but i cant recall where exactly. But if memory serves me right its:
Sugarcoat-Earth P.
Indigo Zap-Pegasus
Lemon Zest-Earth P.
Sunny Flare-Unicorn
Sour Sweet-Pegasus

Sunny Flare - red and black alicorn
Lemon Zest - black and red alicorn
Sour Sweet - charcoal half-changeling alicorn with scarlet mane
Sugar coat - crimson alicorn wth coal-black mane and tail
Indigo Zap - ruby crystal alicorn with obsidian patches

5737894 I agree with the coat and mane, but Flurry Heart is already one Alicorn too many

5737954 now all I need to know if if this is cannon...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9