Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Cameos by Blossomforth and Rainbow Blaze

While the episode is supposed to focus on Starlight and Twilight again, is it possible that they're finally going to canonize Rainbow Dash's family? If he's her brother, it won't affect Cool Mom and Awesome Mom, but...

The Winningverse version of that always struck me as dangerously prone to becoming non-canonical, compared to the rest of the Winningverse.

Not like the WV has to conform to every detail of the show...

JaketheGinger
Group Contributor

Haha, yeah, what kinda idiot would bend their own story to fit in with show canon, haha...

Actually got the new chapter of Symphony done but I'm hitting exam season, so crap.

Chengar Qordath
Group Admin

Pretty much that. I'm sure as heck not adding garbage like Mare Do Well and Newbie Dash to it.

Of course not... I've just been hoping for some kind of confirmation about who the guy really is, especially since a lot of headcanon is already calling him her dad, plus we're supposed to meet Fluttershy's family in another episode... and Blossomforth cameos just make me giddy.

5225103 I feel you. It'll be pretty wizard to find out more about their families.

My bad if I came off strong earlier :twilightblush:

Chengar Qordath
Group Admin

I am curious to see what they'll do with Fluttershy's family. Shame it took until Season 6 for it to actually ... y'know, exist. I'm mildly nervous that her family wind up being something disappointing, given that so far season six is not impressing me.

Ponibius
Group Contributor

I'm not too concerned about it either way. If show canon makes Winningverse canon non-canon, then oh well. It's not the end of the world either way.

5225341 So far the synopsis says Shy's brother is a freeloader who moves in with her. Sounds like "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies 2".

Chengar Qordath
Group Admin

Would fit with the show's general habit of always teaching Fluttershy the same "Stick up for/believe in yourself" message. Which certainly isn't getting a little stale after so many seasons.

It would be amusing if even Cloud Kicker didn't care for Zephyr...

Chengar Qordath
Group Admin

Yeah, I am pondering how Cloud and Zephyr might bounce off each other. Since I am inclined to use him in some way on account of really liking the episode he showed up in.

The way he hit on Rainbow Dash reminded me a lot of Cloud's teasing, but the big difference is that Cloud knew (and so did Dash to a degree) that it was only teasing, whereas Zephyr gives the impression that he's serious, almost to the point of being oblivious. It's possible that the crush is real, and the flirting is just a coping mechanism, especially since Rainbow's own eccentricities in regard to dating are so... Rainbow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14