Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

:pinkiesmile:

Okay, so, while playing some video games with my buds, we started throwing out funny and non-plot-conataining stuff! Jugallos (Fans of Insane Clown Posse) and Bronies (Fans of My Little Pony) do not fare well together. (Mind you, I've been told that Jugallos (I hope I spell that word right) do not like bronies, do not know if it is true and I could care less honestly. But what if, there was a person who was a brony and jugallo? I was told, by an anonymous friend, that there is no such thing and if so, it will be kept hidden from both group's eyes.

Then my other bud, gave me an idea by his hilarious randomness. What if, by day time, a person (male or female) is a brony, and at night time he/she is a jugallo, and during brunch, he/she is both?

The idea of this is...stupid, but if you think about it...and put it in a comedic fashion. Tell me...what do you think? Like, I could make this into a short story that...probably will get me hunted down by certain parts of the groups. :scootangel:

I have nothing against Jugallos and I do respect ICP. Have a good year and again...do give me your opinions.:eeyup:

I am both a JUGGALO and brony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2