Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
shadownamesto
Group Admin

ok, i've been watching this group form for a while, atm im honestly suprised it has but this group is for helping others in need, like if someone needs a title page, someone on here can provide one, make friends and so on!
c'mon fellow bronies! get talking! :twilightsmile:
also how has everyone been as of late?

I HAVE BEEN JUST FINE. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

NO. I AM NOT ON EDGE. NO. I DID NOT DRINK COFFEE WITH RED BULL IN IT. NO. I CANNOT SEE COLORS.368566

Well... um... I have story that needs editing.
I have a editor, but I'd like more than one on this short project.
It's going to be a few chapters, and the current editor/proofreader/critic is enjoying it.
My random mind and poor spelling is getting to him though.

I'm working, slowly, on a one shot while I wait for the editing to finish up with the other story. Seeing as how I'm jobless and live at home, I do odd choirs until I can find a job. I do things like make coffee, drink coffee, help dad work on my grandma's new home, drink coffee, make coffee, drink, coffee, help grandma move into her new home, look sadly at the empty pot of coffee, make more coffee, drink coffee, do the dishes, feed the dog, drink coffee, and clean the cloths.

If you all'd like to edit one of my stories I have going on, let me know. I'll send you a link.

Ohh, it's past ten! I need some coffee to help me sleep to night. Night everyone. And get me some coffee would you.

368987 DOST THOU LIKE THE COFFEE?

on a more serious note, perhaps look for more editors in the group for editors and such?

shadownamesto
Group Admin

368987 random mind and poor spelling... well the random mind bit... that definitely reminds me of someone... but idk who... hold on gonna nom on some jellybabies

muter3456
Group Admin

So, while I'm pretty done for the whole writing business for now, anybody want me to edit a story for ya? :raritywink: Apparently my writing had some worth, seeing as my story was pretty highly rated. :scootangel:

370940>>382140
The story is done... or is it :pinkiegasp:
And I could use some one with some editing skills... one two small parts. :rainbowlaugh:
The rest has been edited, but only two things are in need of editing... and are some doozies.:twilightoops:

So I've gotten some of my worst rating on a story.:pinkiesad2:
I guess one big thing is not having a good flow... of just things... making ideas work, having things segue to the next topic, and one guy thinks I did bad on a character's development/introduction. Well that's, one guy, because he's the only one to make a comment.

What do you guys think?
Even something like 'I don't like Mark's look on life/situation' I'd like to know.
I want to get better; When people hit the Dis-Like and run, I have no idea on what to do better.:fluttershysad:
I like to know what I did good at as well as what I did bad at, so hold nothing back.:twilightsmile:

Oh, and I know I have bad grammer, but this time I really did think it was taken care of:twilightsheepish:

Oh, and before I forget,
I need some Jellybabies, and to make coffee, I'm out of coffee.

*HOTHEAD112 HAS ENTERED THE CHAT ROOM*

368566>>368574>>368987>>382140>>911309>>913380
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

368566>>368574>>369064>>382140>>911309>>913380

949040 Come at me bro.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14