Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Well, I've decided to Provide some simple coverart to anypony who wants it, really.:scootangel:

If you'd like a coverart, please stick simple with me. I'm not able to fully mimic Lauren Faust's style yet, as evidenced by my mediocre profile picture.:ajsleepy: It'll be free because, A. Out of the kindness of my heart, and C. (Bet you didn't notice I skipped B. :rainbowkiss:) It's free so if I buck it up, then everything's okay!:twilightblush:

muter3456
Group Admin

Could I perhaps see a few of your images? like, do you have a Devian Art account? I wouldn't mind someone doing a new coverart for my story.

328917 When I'm able to get on my computer, I shall. Mostly what I've been doing is darwing OC's for people to practice the Art Style because it's way out of my comfort zone.:twilightblush: I have only three pictures done, (one being my profile pic) and one in progess. So I will try as soon as possible.:pinkiehappy:

muter3456
Group Admin

Cool. Also, when you can, I'd like to see a higher res version of the profile pic if you have it. Damn FimFiction avatar sizes make it a might to small to see clearly. :ajbemused:

328931 I'll try to make a DeviantART ASAP so those High-res photos can be up. They were fairly large when I saved them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5