Protect Celestia 1,945 members · 1,762 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

This is the best Celestia moment yet!

2058113 They should change the B to a D... for douchebag.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

While I wouldn't say its the Celestia moment I do that it is still good.

Of course I wonder about the unsaid "or else", going off the Celestia micro, she had a very low tolerance for that kind of crap

Did he slapped Cadance on the flank?

One thing I've noticed, is that "The Royal Wedding" is a lot more sad when re-watched after all they've done to develop Cadence.

If this guy wasn't at the wedding, it's probably because somepony vaporized him.

My money is on Luna, she's no less caring than Celestia, but is a bit more short tempered

Oh, that poor guard.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Perhaps, hopefully we get to see more of Cadence's inner straight.

With her smile in the last panel I wonder what Cadence is planing. Guessing acting like a princess isn't the only thing Celestia taught her.

Funny thing is Celestia nearly got something she wants, a pony willing to think of her a pony instead of a princess, of course he ruins it by being a jackass

You know what they say... be careful what you wish for :trollestia:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Slamming the door like that and hurting one of her guards is a good way to make a first impression

If only the royal guards were more than just a punchline, we wouldent have nearly as many shitty batpony fics.

2058113 You know, if someone just intrudes my house like that and acts as though he owns the place even if he's a guest, I would open the door and tell him to get the fudge out of my house.:twilightangry2:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

If her brain hadn't farted Celestia have chucked him out herself

No, he's alive.

Oh god.

It's like someone fused Johnny Bravo and Gaston.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I can see Gaston, Johnny despite all his faults wouldn't pull that crap with Celestia

2058113 Since Candence married Shining Armor, I'm glad to know it CLEARLY didn't work out with this asshole!

2059023 johnny, for all his faults, was a somwhat good role model. While he had good manners, he was always full of himself, and in accordance, the girls always rejected him.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

And he always loved and respected his Momma

Zervziel
Group Admin

2058113 What was that character's name again? And which comic was it from?

2058113 You can tell someone is a douchbag if they walk around with a bowtie that is untied on a regular basis. (walking around with it untied AFTER having it tied for hours on end is a completely different story.)

His name is Buck Withers. The panels are from MLP #12 (the story arc starts in MLP #11, if you want to read it).

Zervziel
Group Admin

2065304 why did she go out with him? That kind of ego doesn't exactly do subtle.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

From what I have seen, she was planing on going out with Shining, who was a no show. And she couldn't really say no.

Maybe you should read the comic. You can get both issues on Comixology for about $6. They're probably available at your local comic shop or some illicit free source online too.

Personally, I liked the Quantum Leap reference at the end.

It was an outstanding comic (and worth the four bucks without a doubt), but I think my favorite bit had to be with Twilight and Cadance, oh man that gave me a good laugh.

A nice series, it is like a pony-fication of 'Revenge of the Nerds!' That and Cadance is probably a lot more clever then we give her credit for. SA and her got a lot more fleshed out in this series, and I always love some good characterization.

-Lumino

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28