Protect Celestia 1,950 members · 1,765 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I have 6 stories on FIMFiction, and I like the number 7 better than 6, so clearly I need to write a new story. Any requests?

One thought I had was a sequel to Celestia and the Great Old One where we see Celestia "roaming the universe, righting wrongs and spreading peace and happiness among alien peoples" (and searching for Luna). I'm not sure how interesting this would actually be.

I'd be down for the sequel.

8 is a nice number :twilightsmile:

The sequel would be a great choice.

hmmmm how about one in which she train and teach a dark magic twilight sparkle, along side with sunset shimmer,
how about one where she rule over an planet size empire where all the other race bow to her will,
hmmmm how about one where she and luna take a year break and leave everything in the hand of twilight and sunset and get back and find out what happen why there were gone.....

I have a few fic ideas lying around, if you want any of them. For example, I have an AU idea where Celestia, Nightmare Moon and Discord are playing a long game to free Luna from her eternal fight with Tirek, which is what keeps him imprisoned, and put him down for good. Nightmare is the third alicorn sister, Discord is their uncle, it's basically a bunch of conspiracy theories and Epileptic Trees stitched together into what I think is a workable idea.

Princess Celestia does her taxes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9