Protect Celestia 1,950 members · 1,765 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For the like two people who aren't part of the other group.:derpyderp1:

A neat bit of character defense from Silver Quill. I'm sure some people are dumb enough to argue for Nightmare Moon's reign, so it's nice to see it get a solid and edited rebuttal.

I must say, I do like this Character Archetype kick Silver Quill is on. For a comedic punching bag, he certainly knows his stuff. :ajsmug:

This is a great example of the famous quote: "Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither." And in fact, this ties in greatly with Celestia's struggle with Daybreaker in Starlight Glimmer's nightmare. The way Daybreaker talked about destroying Nightmare Moon rather than simply banishing her falls in line with how Nightmare Moon perceives threats to her authority. It's a good thing Celestia knows how dangerous that road is, and that she'll never walk down that path.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Thank you

While I am sure the most diehard Lunar Republicans would tear into this, it is a damn good rebuttal. I like the last part the best in all honesty. The defense of Equestria doesn't sit squarely on her shoulders.

Are there even Lunar Republicans out there, because i haven't heard or seen anything from them.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I'm sure there are, but their heyday has long since ended.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5