Spitfire 1,118 members · 605 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I recently had the opportunity to speak with Kelly Metzger, that's right, Spitfire herself. She also had some interesting ideas for stories. Check it out and let's see some new Spitfire stories!

Zauber Junge
Group Admin

1616078 I'm so jelly, you are truly lucky.

I am so jealous right now... Seriously, that's awesome! :raritystarry:

Oh my god. Spitfire needs more episodes in season 4. Please oh Hasbro overlords, let best pegasus soar higher. LET HER BECOME A DOCTOR! XD

you got to talk to THE Spitfire? that's freaking awesome, you're so lucky.
I'm sure a lot of those fic ideas will be made into realities. If the VA requests it then it will be done :rainbowlaugh:

Not sure I would go with the "I should've been a doctor" angle. I actually doubt that a pony can even have a mid-life crisis due to the whole concept behind Cutie Marks. Now if Spitfire's parents wanted her to be a doctor, that is something I can work with. :pinkiesmile:

Truth be told, ever since I finished Wonderbolts Under Fire, I have been itching to do a Slice of Life story involving Spitfire and the Wonderbolts. Although I think I'd make it more like Poker Night at the Inventory than Friends. I dunno, it seems more fitting with Spitfire's character, at least in my opinion. The only thing preventing me from going through with the idea is the setting. I can't decide whether to just have the Wonderbolts playing cards in the barracks, or have Spitfire meet Vinyl Scratch at Donut Joe's or something. :applejackunsure:

A voice acter is what I want to do I can make so many different voice , Batman , Mickey Mouse ' Morgan freeman . And so on

that is so awesome... spitfire is my fave character. I'd love a wonderbolts spin off series :pinkiehappy:

I agree to all that has been said here, dude I am so jelly for you ~Alex

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9