Spitfire 1,118 members · 605 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

For a fan work; please comment bellow which one do you guys prefer.

A good effort on both parts, personally I think voice one captures things a little bit better! Moreso because she has the slightly raspy voice fitting for the character!

Number One was the best IMO. Number Two had a slight southern accent to it that I couldn't really shake. Number One seems to be on the right track. Could probably use a little more rasp and smokiness to the voice but that's probably just me. The only nit pick I have with Number One is that it kinda sounds like she's speaking from the top of her throat rather than the natural middle.

the first one is better

Im pretty sure that was the same person, both work tho i guess, with the firsts being a little stronger.

THE FIRST ONE!

Personally, I like the first one because I like the tone it gives a boyish touch like Rainbow Dash's voice. Both make a good effort, but i really can't decide who is better because these voices do not convince me that it is Spitfire in that voice. It almost sound like a child in the background who is trying to voice act. However, I would go for the first one because of that nice touch but I am not really satisfied with it.

My advice to both of you is. If you want to make a good impression on this. Then i would say try to speak up with your tone. You know actors in a theatre how they act with emotions and feelings. This same principle goes to voice acting or making speeches. So, if i were you i would look at speeches and voice actors because you can see the way how they talk by just changing tone. I am not a voice actor or anything but I know actors how they act as a total different person. I am only a guy who makes speeches but i have to convince the crowd of 150 people to follow my resolution and I have to change tone and show emotions because by that people are convinced but also, they see you as a total different person.

Both are nice to me but I prefer the first one, it fits Spitfire's manner.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10