Spitfire 1,118 members · 605 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Pretty straight forward. Is Spitfire the leader of the Wonderbolts?

3867358 They've said so in the show, so yes. At least of her division. Depends on your headcanon.

ObsidianPony
Group Contributor

I portray her as the actual team leader but not in charge of the entire organisation. She's the military equivalent of a field commander, she calls the shots but she ultimately answers to someone higher up (and in my headcanon she makes life for those higher ups a living hell by constantly doing things her way :raritywink:)

3867388 i'd buy that as well, kind of why I added the extra part though I do put her higher up then most team leaders.

Yep! Her position as such was confirmed in the episode "Hurricane Fluttershy". If you plan on writing a fic starring her, I hope it does well. Spitfire does need some more stories about her.
That is my headcanon as well, where she's the leader of the Wonderbolts, but other ponies have more authority than she does. However, in my view, though she tends to do things her own way, sometimes she'd be placed into a dire situation with no time to spare, such as the Tirek incident, where she would have to follow the orders of higher ups like Shining Armor or other extremely high ranking officials. But that doesn't mean she won't try to argue her position first.

3867419 It's for an existing story. Gonna be updating it pretty soon here.

3867443 If you don't mind me asking, which story is it?

3867451 Medical Procedures.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9