Spitfire 1,118 members · 605 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Since I haven't seen a thread about this, I may as well make one here.

So Spitfire took a major role in one of the latest issues of the official comic, and I was curious about what other people, namely those who still like her, thought of her portrayal. I'll admit that I was a bit unsure in how she was handled. But there were some good moments in there as well, such as how it's finally confirmed that she does indeed care about her team and wants them to do the best they can. So then, what did you think? Any new headcanons you'd like to share?

I'd like to take this moment to engage in my "I told you so!~" dance :trollestia:

I'm glad that Spitfire got some development. I was indeed concerned that they'd make her a complete jerk again, but it all worked out in the end.

3806570 Actually, that's exactly how I dance.

3806575 I can confirm that this chiller dances like an awkward bookworm with peg legs. #ChillAF

That's actually quite awesome. :rainbowdetermined2:
Twilight's dance was the highlight of that episode for me. :twilightsmile:

3806694 Let me put this in perspective for you:

On ice, I'm a goddamn acrobat when I'm in the net. On dry land, I trip over nothing.

Taking this from the skype chat:

On ice? Dancin' like it's his number 1 cheese bruh. On dry land? Bruh, you be lookin' like Miley Cyrus tryin' to twerk with a cross-eyed snake constrictin' itself around her chicken legs and Shaquille O'Neal trippin' over them.

Yes, I said that.

3806710 And I agreed to it.

3806710 That's one way of putting it. You've got quite a way with words. :twilightsmile:
I also like how the topic at hand changed completely naturally. It's actually quite fun how that works sometimes. :pinkiesmile:

Speaking of which, I really do need to get a Skype at some point in the future. Maybe when I'm done with the school semester and have more free time.

Right as we speak, I am writing a paper while fooling around on this site. By the way, it is due today. I am so screwed. On the other hand, ZOMG is being fresh right now, chillin' hardcore. He makes Miley Cyrus look like PewDiePie with a 1970's black hair bowlcut cheese while shooting a basketball for the New York Knicks and hitting the splash ball with a swish.

3806723 I've got two papers due at the end of the week, so I know what it's like to be busy with that kind of stuff. Anyway, good luck on your paper.

Thank you! I'll hopefully make this paper so magnificent that my professor will be stunned at the quality of it. Now I gotta stop imagining this and write it out.

3806753 You're welcome. Knowing your writing talent, I bet you'll make it fantastic. Anyway, I have to get back to work as well. :twilightsheepish:

Anyone who's familiar with my work knows that I never doubted this for a second. I actually want to read that comic to see how the writers managed to handle this. :scootangel:

3807216 Thank you! =]

Yep! Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :pinkiehappy:

3807071 I just want you to know... That I fucking love you for using that clip :heart:

I was so glad that it was finally confirmed. :twilightsmile:
I like how you used that clip as well.

Though I still maintain fanfiction still seems to write her better in some stories.

Agreed. While this was her best portrayal since Season 1, some of the best fics on here do a better job with her character in my opinion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22